g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga - 2014/15

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
God forbid Henry see's Rodriguez celebrating that.

wr8_utd

:'(
Is this league a joke? I know no one cares about defense but I've never seen a team as open as Celta today.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Just because he looked pissed when not scoring?
His attitude when anyone else scores and he doesn't generally stinks, he has been doing it for a few years now - so it's not like I'm exaggerating, he does it a lot, as a fan it'd irk me I don't care who you are, you shouldnt act like that - football is a team game, but like I said "freak of nature",so if anyone has the right to do it, it's him.

Skorenzy

Is this league a joke? I know no one cares about defense but I've never seen a team as open as Celta today.
Why? That "openness" is the only reason they've scored 2 goals so far (even taking the lead initially)... they're not scared of going at RM instead of sitting back. They did the same against Barça and beat them 1-0 at Camp Nou... and lost narrowly 0-1 to a Mathieu header on a set-piece at home. Some "joke"...

SirAF

Ageist
His attitude when anyone else scores and he doesn't generally stinks, he has been doing it for a few years now - so it's not like I'm exaggerating, he does it a lot, as a fan it'd irk me I don't care who you are, you shouldnt act like that - football is a team game, but like I said "freak of nature",so if anyone has the right to do it, it's him.
He celebrated and looked happy enough when Hernandez scored :lol:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I was thinking about this while watching the match...you can flip it and ask whether the PL is a joke, I can bet no PL team would be as assured on the ball and as crisp with their passing vs Real Madrid.
It was a pleasure to watch not just because the defences sucked but because both sides played short quick passes into feet, always looking forwards, triangles, great runs... Antonio Valencia's play is like a microcosm of the entire PL. Slow, ponderous, safety first, joyless.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
What the hell was Chicharito playing at there? Real Madrid have the ball in the Celta box and he stops to complain to the referee. Idiot.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Better (for the neutral) that they play open and lose 4-2 than park the bus only to end up with a 1-0 loss

Roman Bellic

Prick
Real need a trophyless season, they are crawling right now, they need a little dose of reality, a CL win or a league title might make it seem like they aren't that bad.

kps88

What happens when GD doesn't count. I think it's great. Might as well have a go rather than shut up shop and still lose at the end.