La Liga - 2014/15

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Saw the barca game. Messi's passing is just ridiculous. 3 oR 4 brilliant creative passes in the first 15 minutes itself. Espanol were disappointing.

saivet

Just seen the highlights. Not too sure how Barca only got 2, but some sexy football.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

Look at that nice lady on the left. :lol:

Who roots for Espanyol in Barcelona btw?
What kind of people are they? :D
Catalans but with more simpathy for Spain although of course it's not a rule.The ultras are friends of Ultras Sur so you can imagine.Many of them are "charnegos",sons of emigrants from other parts from Spain

Mali_Zeus

Catalans but with more simpathy for Spain although of course it's not a rule.The ultras are friends of Ultras Sur so you can imagine.They are "charnegos",sons of emigrants from other parts from Spain
Seems there arent much of them, cause they rarely fill the stadium. I remember they had huge banner over the parts of the stadium in the past, dont know if they still do it.

Annahnomoss

Catalans but with more simpathy for Spain although of course it's not a rule.The ultras are friends of Ultras Sur so you can imagine.Many of them are "charnegos",sons of emigrants from other parts from Spain
Wasn't FC Barcelona originally created by foreigners? And Espanyol was then a counter-remark to that fact? May be off there but it is what I've heard.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Seems there arent much of them, cause they rarely fill the stadium. I remember they had huge banner over the parts of the stadium in the past, dont know if they still do it.
Its a historic club with many years in first division but they almost didn't win anything.You are right,is never full(difficult to see in Spain nowadays).Barcelona's weight in the city is too strong

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Wasn't FC Barcelona originally created by foreigners? And Espanyol was then a counter-remark to that fact? May be off there but it is what I've heard.
If I am not wrong Barsa was funded by Joan Gamper(for this the summer trophy),was swiss.I have no idea about Espanyol.Btw Madrid was created for catalans,something that they like to remember

Mali_Zeus

If I am not wrong Barsa was funded by Joan Gamper(for this the summer trophy),was swiss.I have no idea about Espanyol.Btw Madrid was created for catalans,something that they like to remember
I guess Real Madrid doesnt like to mention that fact? :D

Atletico was founded by the Basques I think?

Annahnomoss

Barca was created by the Suisse, as for Espanyol I dont know.
Espanyol by some Catalan students I believe, at least some students from Barcelona. @carvajal Didn't know Real was created for Catalans, you got to tell that story. :lol:

So Barcelona was created by "foreigners", i.e not Catalans. Espanyol by Catalans and Real Madrid for Catalans?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ancelotti said today in press conference that C.L is easier than la liga. Next weekend is Sevilla-Madrid,Barsa-Cordoba so I think that after or before they will give up in la liga(as the last year) to focus in C.L.With Messi in this level +the inclination of Madrid players to not care about some minor games I wouldn't be surprised if they lose points tomorrow

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I guess Real Madrid doesnt like to mention that fact? :D

Atletico was founded by the Basques I think?
Espanyol by some Catalan students I believe, at least some students from Barcelona. @carvajal Didn't know Real was created for Catalans, you got to tell that story. :lol:

So Barcelona was created by "foreigners", i.e not Catalans. Espanyol by Catalans and Real Madrid for Catalans?
It's something that culés like to remember in Marca comments but actually I never investigated it.That and Mr Plaza are usual reasons to annoy us,but forget this info,we have enough with circus club,the king,franco,fifa,ungrateful fans...:)

Annahnomoss

Just googled it, 2 Catalan brothers founded Real Madrid.
:lol: That's brilliant. I googled the Espanyol/Barcelona story. "The club was founded by a group of Catalan students in the Barcelona University gymnasium in 1900. When Àngel Rodríguez —one of the founders—and his friends were thinking of a name, they decided to baptise the team Espanyol to differentiate it from the club that had been created the previous year, FC Barcelona, and that consisted of foreign players (Barça was created based on the initiative of a Swiss man named Hans Gamper, who gathered players from the community of foreigners in the city in order to form a team). Therefore, the intention wasn’t to counter ‘Catalan’ but ‘Foreigners’ with the name choice of ‘Espanyol’"

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Almeria won and Depor got a draw in Malaga.Now Almeria is in relegation with 28 points(without accounting the 3 points)and Deportivo with 29.Eibar also lost,is with 31 and showing a worse image every weekend.Chicharito will play again today.Very difficult game for Madrid.In second division Betis is with 71,very far from the second,Girona,so I think that they are already in 1st division.Now I hope that Sporting will reach Girona to avoid the play off

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Xavi played yesterday his 500 game in la liga,is the 8th player reaching that amount(Zubizarreta,Sanchis,Buyo,Eusebio,Soler,Iker,Raul).7 leagues,96 assists and 57 goals

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos, James, Isco, Illarramendi, Ronaldo, Hernandez

We need to win to still be in the race. Curious to see if Chicharito can pick up where he left off midweek.

SirAF

Ageist
Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos, James, Isco, Illarramendi, Ronaldo, Hernandez

We need to win to still be in the race. Curious to see if Chicharito can pick up where he left off midweek.
Nice that Marcelo is back, it's always fun to see him bomb down the left!

PvsNP

Official twitter says Varane starts.

Skorenzy

Celta have shot out of the starting blocks here, already seriously threatening a couple of times in the opening 5 minutes.