La Liga - 2014/15

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Madrid are not going to destroy Liverpool on this evidence. Liverpool might enjoy playing against this defense

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Madrid are not going to destroy Liverpool on this evidence. Liverpool might enjoy playing against this defense
They don't have Suarez and Sturridge is injured.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
How many fukkin pens have Real had?! It's actually a piss take.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Madrid will be pretty happy with that.

No Benzema, Bale, Varane, Ramos and no obvious new injuries. It'll be interesting to see who they take off early - assuming Levante don't do a Real Sociedad on them of course.

Raul Madrid

Of course Madrid are not going to destroy Liverpool. There are plenty of examples of games where one team is expected to walk over the other and the match ends up as a close one. Bayern vs United last year is a recent example. It will be a close game and Liverpool will not give Madrid the space that they thrive on. These games tend to be cagey with both teams taking very little risks. Liverpool have very little to lose and even a draw will earn Rodgers praise from the English media and Liverpool fans. Madrid on the other hand just have to lose once and they are in a crisis, right before the Classico.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Madrid will be pretty happy with that.

No Benzema, Bale, Varane, Ramos and no obvious new injuries. It'll be interesting to see who they take off early - assuming Levante don't do a Real Sociedad on them of course.
Modrić or Kroos surely? Assuming taking Cristiano off early is out of the question...

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Cristiano just scored again. Not watching though so no idea what it was like.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Another Ronaldo goal. This run of form :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Death, taxes...Ronaldo goal

Why doesn´t he get bored? He should go to somewhere more challenging, like back to us :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Another nice goal. James this time. I think this has been the easiest Levante away game in while for Real

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Superb from James. He's doing a Bale this season. Overpriced but playing very well.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Cristiano just scored again. Not watching though so no idea what it was like.
Normally I'd think he's going to have a field day against your defence next week with the form he's in, but just watch Johnson or someone shut everyone up and keep him out :lol:

Raul Madrid

Great pass by Kroos, nice chest control by James followed by an excellent finish. He has done very well for Madrid so far by scoring goals, setting them up and also working very hard and closing down defenders. Hopefully he keeps this up. Im delighted with how he has done so far.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Normally I'd think he's going to have a field day against your defence next week with the form he's in, but just watch Johnson or someone shut everyone up and keep him out :lol:
Yeah it's not gonna be fun. I'd be more confident if Manquillo played ahead of Johnson but Cristiano tore him to shreds last season so it's not much more positive.

Just have to hope we can hit them on the counter.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Great pass by Kroos, nice chest control by James followed by an excellent finish. He has done very well for Madrid so far by scoring goals, setting them up and also working very hard and closing down defenders. Hopefully he keeps this up. Im delighted with how he has done so far.
Agreed. Doesn't quite have the dynamism of Di Maria but done quite well otherwise.

Raul Madrid

Agreed. Doesn't quite have the dynamism of Di Maria but done quite well otherwise.
True. He definitely does not give the team the balance that Di Maria did. He is not as good as Di Maria is now, but at the moment he looks to be better than Di Maria was at the same age and in his first year at Madrid. Hopefully he will continue in that regard and also keep showing the desire to improve.

Raul Madrid

Incidentally, on the penalty stats, as far as I can tell, Madrid have has scored 4 in La Liga and 1 in the CL (and missed one in the CL).
Is that all? We are obviously not getting bang for our buck. Hopefully Perez kept the receipt.

PvsNP

After the bad start it now looks like Real really is on fire. 30 goals already after 8 games with Ronaldo scoring 15 of those. :eek:
True, but they haven't met decent opposition the last few weeks.