La Liga - 2014/15

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
I'm wondering, how many does Ronaldo have in the calendar year? Can he reach the Messi level of goals with this run of form? (80-90)

LR7

Barcelona must be glad he didn't go to whichever Qatari team he was linked with.

LR7

And Pedro should have scored there. Eibar look to be tiring.

kotha

Barcelona must be glad he didn't go to whichever Qatari team he was linked with.
That would have been such a shame.. He has lot a bit of pace but he can easily play a couple of seasons in the mls.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Probably gonna get stick for this but Iniesta Is a bit like Rooney. Ridiculous talent but lack the consistency to reach Ronaldo/Messi level.
Both of them could have been more considering their talents still excellent players though.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
The more I watch Neymar for Barcelona the more greateful I am that we have Hazard.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Dani Alves finally manages a decent cross, good finish from Neymar.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
What a goal from Messi.

And Neymar is more gifted than Hazard, but Hazard is more selfless with better game intelligence in my opinion.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
What a goal from Messi.

And Neymar is more gifted than Hazard, but Hazard is more selfless with better game intelligence in my opinion.
How? He certainly aint a better dribbler, not a better passer either. Much more of a goal scorer, Hazard a far better creator.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Most of them are. Tello, Cuenca, Sergi Roberto, Bartra etc. I'm amazed they let Deulofeu go back out on loan. He looks considerably better than all their youth products right now and would probably be of more use than Pedro.
Deulofeu will never make it at Barca unless he dramatically improves.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Take off your Chelsea tinted glasses and maybe you'll see the obvious.
Chelsea tinted? Do one. He's not better than Hazard. He scores more goals, that's it. Hazard's all round game is better, and he's less of a prick too. Hazard's main problem is keeping that consistency going for an entire season, between Feb and up to his injury last season he was unplayable, even better than Suarez in that period.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Deulofeu will never make it at Barca unless he dramatically improves.
Deserves a chance, it's one of the reasons I hate judging players based off of their loan spells. He'd have more joy in a team who see the lion share of posession, and he can't do any worse than Pedro has been doing for a good 18 months now.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
How? He certainly aint a better dribbler, not a better passer either. Much more of a goal scorer, Hazard a far better creator.
As a Barca fan, I agree. Though I guess it works better for both teams. Opposite might not have worked good for either teams. I think Neymar is finally coming in sync with Messi now. Now just wait for the cannibal :drool: