Status
Not open for further replies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Morata has 6 league goals 10 in total for the season

Danilo wasn't a disaster, that's big news

And now i can finally do this: barcelona :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: patetico madrid :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a sweet, sweet gameweek this has been :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
How does this 360° camera work?
I can only recall Callejón, Granero and Illarramendi. I also think they have this striker that used to play for Castilla. Overall they're like a Real Madrid subsidiary, Xabi Alonso used to play for them and they're my second favorite team just because of the ex-madridistas and how they always take points of Barcelona and then go alose miserably against us, couldn't get any better with this lads. :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Illarramendi, granero, canales, willian josé. Can't think of others

Afganitia

Supports
Girona
Valencia was smashed. Las Palmas showing off some great football.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Big Steve N'Zonzi has renewed his contract and added another year to it. It extends to 2020. Brilliant:drool:

Edit: Not that it will stop him from leaving this summer, but at least there will be more money involved. The clause is rumoured to be at 40-50 million euros.

Last edited:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Big Steve N'Zonzi has renewed his contract and added another year to it. It extends to 2020. Brilliant:drool:

Edit: Not that it will stop him from leaving this summer, but at least there will be more money involved. The clause is rumoured to be at 40-50 million euros.
All the more frustrating we didn't include a sell on clause. Sold him for peanuts and won't get anything else either.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal

Great deal guys! At least he isn't going to Juventus :D

Match 21 | 3/6 Feb

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
La Liga this weekend

Friday
Deportivo V Betis Fri - 20:45 (all times Spain so 7:45 UK

Saturday
Málaga V Espanyol Sat - 13:00
Barcelona V Athletic Sat - 16:15
Atlético V Leganés Sat - 18:30

Sunday
Valencia V Eibar Sat - 20:45
Sevilla V Villarreal Sun - 12:00
Sporting V Alavés Sun - 16:15
R. Sociedad V Osasuna Sun - 18:30
Celta V R. Madrid Sun - 20:45

Monday
Granada V Las Palmas Mon- 20:45

Some good looking games this weekend.

Last edited:

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Why do i always get the feeling every Barca's game is a potential banana skin this season? :D
Because the probablity of Barca having penalties not given, legit goals disallowed, bullshit offside calls or rough fouls from the opponent unpunished is very high.

gaucho_10

If that's so, it's becasue the refs are less daring on Camp Nou.
They were daring when they didn't whistle clear penalty on Vasquez in el classico not so long ago. They were also daring in that same game when Dracula scored from offside.

There is nothing more disgusting then Barca player and fans playing the victim card.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Because the probablity of Barca having penalties not given, legit goals disallowed, bullshit offside calls or rough fouls from the opponent unpunished is very high.
It's not only this. You look weaker compared with the last years.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
They were daring when they didn't whistle clear penalty on Vasquez in el classico not so long ago. They were also daring in that same game when Dracula scored from offside.

There is nothing more disgusting then Barca player and fans playing the victim card.
The penalty on Vasquez was clear. So was the one at Carvajal. I already said the games in which we were favoured were the ones vs Sociedad and, maybe, the one vs Madrid (although several big decisions went for Madrid as well, pen. at Carvajal and possible foul by Ramos at the goal).

Suarez' goal was legit. Maybe you need to check your eyesight.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
@Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 @prarek Indeed, a sweet deal:). I still think he will be sold in the summer; I get the feeling that the whole purpose with his renewal was to make sure that there is lot of money involved.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Celta -Madrid will be suspended,as Depor-Betis .A lot of wind in Galicia.I think that a part of Balaídos roof fell yesterday

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I live in the north of Portugal and the weather is insane. It's been raining nonstop for more than a day and there's so much wind the rain sometimes falls horizontally. The're saying it's even worse in Galiza so no surprised that the match is postponed

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Barca vs Bilbao looks like a parody. Lucho even put on his worst team on the field, and they are playing awful, yet Bilbao manages to screw up this opportunity to nail Barca.

Why is Beñat not playing ? Aduriz?

Edit: Honestly, Bilbao are folding on purpose.:lol: Barca 2-0 without putting up an effort. Question is why Bilbao are so wierdly bleek.

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It seems that Madrid want to play and has proposed to close the part of stadium affected by the storm or go to play to Santiago, however Caballero,Vigo's mayor has said that won't be played.
I read that Celta will Play with substitutes for la Copa del Rey so I understand Madrid,besides they would be with 2 delayed games.

Skorenzy

Barca vs Bilbao looks like a parody. Lucho even put on his worst team on the field, and they are playing awful, yet Bilbao manages to screw up this opportunity to nail Barca.

Why is Beñat not playing ? Aduriz?

Edit: Honestly, Bilbao are folding on purpose.:lol: Barca 2-0 without putting up an effort. Question is why Bilbao are so wierdly bleek.
Huh? Athletic have been a lot better than Barça, far more aggressive and had far better and more chances to score. They were only undone by Neymar and a defensive error (Gorka and Raúl García) on a free-kick. Williams and Laporte playing great, and the latter should've won a penalty just now for that blatant foul from Piqué (who should've seen a 2nd yellow).

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Huh? Athletic have been a lot better than Barça, far more aggressive and had far better and more chances to score. They were only undone by Neymar and a defensive error (Gorka and Raúl García) on a free-kick. Williams and Laporte playing great, and the latter should've won a penalty just now for that blatant foul from Piqué (who should've seen a 2nd yellow).
I was worried about this game and did not expect much from it, but at least it sound like we are putting the effort in. Williams is looking his old self again and Laporte is always class. Pique gets away with murder.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
They have not been at proper Athletic level. They are playing worse than the normal Athletic standard, way worse. The chances they missed...if it was Sevilla, Williams would have ha dribbled past everyone, then bicycle kicked the ball perfect in the top corner - and make it look like something he could do casually in everyday life.:lol::wenger:

This is barca reserves + messi and neymar, have some dignity Valverde...

Skorenzy

They have not been at proper Athletic level. They are playing worse than the normal Athletic standard, way worse. The chances they missed...if it was Sevilla, Williams would have ha dribbled past everyone, then bicycle kicked the ball perfect in the top corner - and make it look like something he could do casually in everyday life.:lol::wenger:
Yeah, but you know just as much as me it's always like that with the Big Two... when they're at home they barely need anything to score, let alone needing to play a great game. Whereas the opponent most of the time seems to need the perfect circumstances and perfect execution to be able to score.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Yeah, but you know just as much as me it's always like that with the Big Two... when they're at home they barely need anything to score, let alone needing to play a great game. Whereas the opponent most of the time seems to need the perfect circumstances and perfect execution to be able to score.
I know brother:). But why was Beñat and Aduriz left on the bench. Is this the way Valverde is suppose to audition for Barca:wenger:

Skorenzy

Wow, Lucho taking Messi off for Sergi Roberto... that's all three of their subs, quite early as well, especially because Athletic is by no means out of this. One goal and this will get incredibly tense for Barça.

Status
Not open for further replies.