La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Garitano,the coach of Depor was under a lot of pressure.Near the relegation zone and with problems among players(Arribas,Colak,Luisinho...).They are winning 5-1 to la Real at home with 2goals of Andone,who finally woke up

Robertd0803

How satisfying must that goal have been for Ramos? Great result for Madrid, lets face it if we were 6 points clear at the top of the league and scored a late equaliser against whoever was in second place away from home we would view it as a good result.

Match 15 | 9/12 Dec

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
This weekend's games.

Málaga v Granada Fri - 20:45 (all times Spain, so that's 19:45 UK)

Osasuna v Barcelona Sat - 13:00
R. Sociedad v Valencia Sat - 16:15
Las Palmas v Leganés Sat - 18:30
R. Madrid v Deportivo Sat - 20:45

Eibar v Alavés Sun - 12:00
Celta v Sevilla Sun - 16:15
Espanyol v Sporting Sun - 18:30
Betis v Athletic Sun - 20:45

Villarreal v Atlético Mon -20:45

Zidane says he'll rest Benzema and that Morata will start. AS say Ronaldo and Modric may be rested as well. This is Madrid's last match in Spain this year, they head off to the Club World Cup afterwards.

On the face of it, it's the Monday night match, Villarreal/Atletico that looks like the most interesting one.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
With Casemiro, Kroos and Morata coming back I can't see Madrid losing that unbeaten streak any time soon. Bale aside, they're going into the new year in excellent shape as it stands.

I also expect Barca to be much better with the return of Iniesta. His importance to their midfield can't be underestimated.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
With Casemiro, Kroos and Morata coming back I can't see Madrid losing that unbeaten streak any time soon. Bale aside, they're going into the new year in excellent shape as it stands.

I also expect Barca to be much better with the return of Iniesta. His importance to their midfield can't be underestimated.
Barca&tiki taka=Iniesta and Xavi before.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Cagey start in Malaga. Whole host of talented youngsters on display other than Pereira of course.

The Stain

1-0 Camacho with a free header. Great work by Rosales, perfect cross.

The Stain

After a bright start from Granada; Malaga have taken over. Just had another free header which Ochoa saved superbly. They're going for the kill here.

The Stain

Granada's high pressing is gone. Ochoa with 2 big saves keeping them in the game. Malaga in control. Pereira has had 2-3 good moments on the ball but generally invisible.

The Stain

Sandro Ramires with a disallowed goal. Granada have made 3 attacking subs; let's see if they can have an impact.

The Stain

1-1. Kravets with a header from a freekick. Malaga didn't put the game to bed and Granada pounched. Reminds me of a certain team..

The Stain

Kravets with another chance. Should be a good conclusion to the game.

The Stain

Guillermo Ochoa (on loan from Malaga lol) with 3 point-winning saves. MOTM if Granada manages to snatch a point.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Guillermo Ochoa (on loan from Malaga lol) with 3 point-winning saves. MOTM if Granada manages to snatch a point.
A couple straight at him though. An entertaining 2nd half, Granada let Malaga have 3-4 clear chances in the last 7 mins or so, ridiculous defending. Malaga scored 2-1 at the 92’minute, but it was disallowed as a player, not the goalscorer was offside.

The Stain

Malaga scored another disallowed goal in stoppage time. First one, Sandro was clearly just offside. Second goal however is very debatable and Malaga might feel they've been robbed. I can see why it's disallowed though. One player in an offside position went for the ball then the other player headed it in.

The Stain

A couple straight at him though. An entertaining 2nd half, Granada let Malaga have 3-4 clear chances in the last 7 mins or so, ridiculous defending. Malaga scored 2-1 at the 92’minute, but it was disallowed as a player, not the goalscorer was offside.
Ye, that last save was but it had power on it and he did well to stand strong.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Malaga scored another disallowed goal in stoppage time. First one, Sandro was clearly just offside. Second goal however is very debatable and Malaga might feel they've been robbed. I can see why it's disallowed though. One player in an offside position went for the ball then the other player headed it in.
Yeah he was active, but then again he didn’t really affect the outcome in any way.

Skorenzy

What a pass from Messi :eek:

Suárez should've scored, though the keeper did well to come out and make the angle narrow.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona

Hopefully lose it at Sevilla in the middle of Jan. Can't see them losing any points at home to Deportivo or Granada in next two league matches before Seviall game.

Skorenzy

Now Messi misses a sitter, should've lifted the ball over the keeper. Great stop by Nauzet anyway.

Skorenzy

Nauzet 2 Messi 0 :D

Now Messi goes for the chip and a great reflex by the keeper to save it. Should've been on a hat-trick already.

Skorenzy

Brilliant play from Osasuna, could've scored. Sergio León has been excellent given how isolated he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.