La Liga 2017/18

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Barcelona 18 traveling to Leganes who have given up the 3rd fewest goals (8) in the Primera after 11 games:

Ter Stegen, Cillessen
Semedo, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Digne, Aleix Vidal
Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Paulinho
Suárez, Messi, Deulofeu, Paco Alcácer

Kapardin

Meh, can't really get excited about the derby. Atletico to play like the Spanish WBA and shut up shop as usual. 0-0 or a narrow Real win in a boring encounter, most likely.

Classical Mechanic

Meh, can't really get excited about the derby. Atletico to play like the Spanish WBA and shut up shop as usual. 0-0 or a narrow Real win in a boring encounter, most likely.
Aye, La Liga has lost some sheen too, Ronaldo declining, Athletico declining. It just doesn't move you like it might have a couple of years back.

RoyH1

Real is playing poorly at the moment. Zidane is not getting the most out of the players and the forward line is plagued by injury and poor form.

I think Atletico wins this one.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Real is playing poorly at the moment. Zidane is not getting the most out of the players and the forward line is plagued by injury and poor form.

I think Atletico wins this one.
Atletico are not going through a good period either.

ZAGREB RED

Neither team playing that well just now, both need to win, expecting a feisty affair.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm expecting us to smash them. Or lose. Or draw

In other words i have no fecking idea what to expect!

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
1-0 Suarez with the first chance of the game

It's unbelievable how cynical this Barça team is. Complete opposite of what they've been in the past decade

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
If they keep this up Barça will be breaking all sorts of defensive records this season, today they're playing counter attacking football, not being able to get Messi in the game at all, Leganes has had more half chances but one mistake by the Leganes' keeper and they're going into the second half leading 1-0. There will be Barça fans who aren't happy with the football but Valverde has done a great job at changing this team imo

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Ter Stegen is insane, how many 1v1s does he save per game?

Best keeper in the world so far this season

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
@giorno is probably done with football if Madrid don't win tonight :lol:

I still have no idea how this Barça team has had the results they've had so far, even with Messi and nearly all of their team not being near their best tonight they're still capable of getting comfortable wins away to midtable teams. When Dembele returns they'll get even better too.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
@giorno is probably done with football if Madrid don't win tonight :lol:

I still have no idea how this Barça team has had the results they've had so far, even with Messi and nearly all of their team not being near their best tonight they're still capable of getting comfortable wins away to midtable teams. When Dembele returns they'll get even better too.
Credit to Valverde for making them solid.