La Liga 2017/18

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can this commentator stop saying Football Club Barcelona?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I really don’t know. Wasn’t even the first time he was there. Whatever Zidane was planning today, it’s failing horribly. Barca aren’t even that good and yet lead comfortably. Kovacic man-marking Messi failed horribly, too.
Has it? Messi hasn't done anything major in this game.

Bojan11

GAME OVER! People criticise United and Mourinho when we are 2nd in the league and Real Madrid are 4th. Zidane’s job could be at risk soon, which is sad considering all he has achieved but Perez won’t be at all happy so far this season.
Perez or whoever is in charge of signings is to blame.

Letting go of Morata, Pepe and James with no replacements was a stupid decision. All three played a good squad role last season.

el3mel

That was Madrid's only chance to decrease the gap and prove the league isn't done for.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Has it? Messi hasn't done anything major in this game.
What? Kovacic marking Messi led to the first goal and Messi played the pass that led to the second goal.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
What rumour will madrid media and Marca start to calm down their fans?
De gea?
Aguero?
Kepa?
Mbappe?
Neymar?

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Are these people who hated Suarez for that save against Ghana going to despise Carvajal too now?
Suarez’s cheating got his team through to the next stage of the WC when it should have been Ghana. Carvajal’s cheating resulted in Barca getting a goal. So unless you’re attempting a bad joke, this is perhaps the most pointless thing I’ve read today about this match.

cyberman

The rule is denying the opponent. When someone is through on goal and is tackled the defender gets a red because he's denying a clear goal scoring opportunity. If the ball goes straight to another player who then scores it should be a goal, not a free kick and a red card. The ref just thought that he saved a shot, had he waited a second he would have given the goal.
They can't play advantage for red card offences. If it's a red card they stop it right away.

Rajma

Suarez’s cheating got his team through to the next stage of the WC when it should have been Ghana. Carvajal’s cheating resulted in Barca getting a goal. So unless you’re attempting a bad joke, this is perhaps the most pointless thing I’ve read today about this match.
It's not a joke, you're just being stupid I don't even know where to start.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If it were the camp nou i'd suspect tampered water at half time, Argentina style:lol::lol::lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Right in front of the linesman, Messi didn't touch Varane there.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It wasn't a red card offense though. He handled the ball, that's a yellow.
Yes it was. Come on man. He saved fecking goal here. It is red . Ref could delay decision and he would escaped that ban because ball went to goal but it is a red.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Listening to the commentators on bein sports is almost a good kind of pain