La Liga 2023/24

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Vini I love you.

Now we will still concede a goal or two so please more of that.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Given the injuries, Carlo seems to have decided to set up a bit more defensively. Not the first time he has done this and understandable.

We are much more dangerous going forward, Giron seems lost once they bypass the halfway line. Mind you, it could still go wrong like againsr Atletico.

Sub Rodrygo for Brahim.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Some Real Madrid players performing at very high level today: Carvajal, Kroos, Valverde, Camavinga, Vinicius...

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Bellingham doing a Delle Alli. Not convinced. On fraud watch within the next two seasons.

Lexicon Red Devil

Bellingham doing a Delle Alli. Not convinced. On fraud watch within the next two seasons.
He's clearly a better player than Alli ever was. I think people forget how young he still is and how it can take midfielders time to mature.

He was already highly rated before he started adding goals and assists to his game and it's a good job he has actually been do productive for Real, because they would have seriously struggled to replace that end product with the squad they currently have.

I'm as bitter as the next United fan about missing out on him, but there's no need to pretend he's not the best player England have produced since Wayne Rooney. He's got the technique, the engine and the mentality to stay at the top for a long time.

I know he's no Modric or Kroos replacement, but that's clearly not his role and he brings other things to the team that those two don't.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
A 10/10 Vini performance that'll be reported as a Bellingham masterclass
Pretty much.. Vini is fantastic.

He's clearly a better player than Alli ever was. I think people forget how young he still is and how it can take midfielders time to mature.

He was already highly rated before he started adding goals and assists to his game and it's a good job he has actually been do productive for Real, because they would have seriously struggled to replace that end product with the squad they currently have.

I'm as bitter as the next United fan about missing out on him, but there's no need to pretend he's not the best player England have produced since Wayne Rooney. He's got the technique, the engine and the mentality to stay at the top for a long time.

I know he's no Modric or Kroos replacement, but that's clearly not his role and he brings other things to the team that those two don't.
Dele was pretty much the same age as him when he peaked at Spurs, but I agree he's got a lot more about him. Still not quite having the future Ballon D'or or potential best England player of all time thing though.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
That Girona player with the pink hair; yan couto, he was at fault for most of the RM goals.
I hope he didn’t dye his hair for this game.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
So what do we even do with Tchouameni when the CB curse ends?
Nothing. He can play in a 4-4-2 or as a rotation player in a 4-3-3 but I still prefer Kroos, Camavinga and Valverde as starters if they are available.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Poor result for Atletico Madrid, not sure why Morata went off at half time as they were incredibly toothless in the second half I watched with some tragic back to goal hold up play by Memphis.

Feels like one of the big hitters will miss out on top 4 this year as Bilbao are sticking around and have Almeria away tomorrow but guess 5th might be an option if Real Madrid win CL or at least get to the final.

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
Poor result for Atletico Madrid, not sure why Morata went off at half time as they were incredibly toothless in the second half I watched with some tragic back to goal hold up play by Memphis.

Feels like one of the big hitters will miss out on top 4 this year as Bilbao are sticking around and have Almeria away tomorrow but guess 5th might be an option if Real Madrid win CL or at least get to the final.
Morata injured his knee at the end of the first half.

Don_Johan14

Supports
F.C.Barcelona
FDJ, Gundogan, Lewandowski and Kounde are horrible. The best young people.

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
Well Xavi’s certainly gonna be quiet about it after VAR made sure they got the 3 points against Celta.
For me it was a pen and it was correct to repeat it too.

This is a personal opinion but I think what Lewandowski does in pens shouldn't be allowed like the paradinha, but that's another topic.

Bole Top

German football in general gets lots of stick on caf, but it's La Liga that is the true turd in Europe. whenever I'm out and there's a tv around with La Liga match on, I swear it's always 0-0. if it wasn't for Jude playing for Madrid, this thread would have about 10 pages. easily the most depressive league along Ligue 1.

RoyH1

This is a personal opinion but I think what Lewandowski does in pens shouldn't be allowed like the paradinha, but that's another topic.
In the second penalty two Barcelona players run into the box before Lewandowski kicks the ball. If you’re going to be a stickler for the rules in the first penalty, you should also do it for the second penalty, don’t you think?
The ref would have never given Celta the chance to repeat a missed penalty against Barcelona IMO

Mr.Fantastic

Supports
Real Madrid

Considering Celta player was on the ball and Lamine went into his shot path with his back, seeking for contact, that for me is not a penalty. But the absurd thing being was the repeat. Half a second to early and less than half a meter from the line, because Lewandowski stopped his run just before kicking the ball ( paradinha ). Followed by repeat in which same thing happens, while also Rapinha enters the box early.