Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Had a skim of his Twitter feed. These are the sorts of causes he’s getting behind.

And with a strike rate of one bent copper off the street every 9 months, they’re on course to rid the streets of corruption within the next few hundred thousand years. By which time he may even have had another acting gig.
Shame they couldn't get the 100 cops out of the force who the chief constable doesn't think should be allowed to interact with the public. Or the multiple who are being investigated for SA.

Brophs

The One and Only
Shame they couldn't get the 100 cops out of the force who the chief constable doesn't think should be allowed to interact with the public. Or the multiple who are being investigated for SA.
Someone is going to have egg on their face in 900 months’ time (exactly 75 years time, for anyone setting a calendar reminder).

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Didn't they release a super cool announcement trailer of people walking slowly, except they forgot to pay for their music so every 30 seconds a voice would announce the music site?
Oh my god i remember that now :lol: christ

Dan_F

Merry Christmas!
I give it a less than 1% chance that he held this view five years ago. A complete grifter that will say anything to play to his base and keep the money rolling in.

Swedish_Plumber

It’s sad that he has a platform to share his terrible views. Lots on social media who are naive/idiotic enough to believe in his line of thinking.

Just a massive bellend who, as others have said, probably only tweets this shite for the money.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I give it a less than 1% chance that he held this view five years ago. A complete grifter that will say anything to play to his base and keep the money rolling in.
I’d give it less than 1% chance that he holds this view now. He tweets whatever the right wing think tank tells him to tweet.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
lauded and rewarded while preying on young people.

I mean I'm sure Holly would have the hots for him, but I can't see This Mornings viewership having much interest in listening to his bullshit.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He's an attention seeking dickhead trying his best to stay relevant.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
What an absolute cnut he is.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What else is he gonna do on Father’s Day now she’s taken the weans

cafecillos

He's using things like "wheelchair bound", "blind", "deaf" or "autistic" as insults. That's the sort of person he is.

tomaldinho1

I know I very recently said Jordan Bernt Peterson is the most embarrassing person in the world right now, but he might have a challenger.

Part of thinks he adopted this persona because he was always a D or even E class celeb, didn’t break into acting like he thought and he looked at someone like Katie Hopkins making money and thought ‘I’d like a piece of that’. Desperate for fame and recognition at literally any cost.

Surprised he’s not tried to start a podcast with someone like Peterson to be honest.

Bert_

Part of thinks he adopted this persona because he was always a D or even E class celeb, didn’t break into acting like he thought and he looked at someone like Katie Hopkins making money and thought ‘I’d like a piece of that’. Desperate for fame and recognition at literally any cost.

Surprised he’s not tried to start a podcast with someone like Peterson to be honest.
It's exactly that. Being a right-wing/conservative internet character is an easy way to get the attention they crave and make money with little effort. It's why so many failed "celebrities" go down that route. They are snake oil salesmen.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I know I very recently said Jordan Bernt Peterson is the most embarrassing person in the world right now, but he might have a challenger.

What will his first movie be called? Thundercnut?