Leroy Sane watch | Feb 2020: Returning to fitness with City's U23s

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Doubt he’ll get into the Germany squad while Loew is coach. He pulled out of the Confederation Cup squad to get a nose job, which is why he was dropped for the World Cup.
Doubt that. He wouldn't have been nominated at all if Löw was done with him and ruledhim out completely. And if anyone understands beauty things it's Löw ;)

I rather think the other guys like Brandt and Goretzka gathered some bonus points for participating.

ctp

He's been pretty poor every time he's played for Germany. I'd assume that most people would have had him in the squad (me included), but the decision was certainly understandable.

Skills

Snitch
He's been pretty poor every time he's played for Germany. I'd assume that most people would have had him in the squad (me included), but the decision was certainly understandable.
And the guys who have traditionally always been good for Germany, shit the bed this world cup. Surely after that performance at the world cup, there's no way to justify the decision now?

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
And the guys who have traditionally always been good for Germany, shit the bed this world cup. Surely after that performance at the world cup, there's no way to justify the decision now?
So you always pick the players which don't perform? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
You do not know... Reus has his name and his birthday tatooed on the inside of his arm... (so that he is not lost when he gets drunk and nobody forgets the presents...)

:lol: Just seen this, ultimate douchebag tattoo!

Reminds me of my step brother who had his name across the top of his back. Pillock.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
That's a nose job.

A lot of people have a deviated septum.

I notice Gundogan has had the same.
There's still possible medical indication to get it done, when it interferes with breathing.

Skills

Snitch
So you always pick the players which don't perform? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?
No you pick your best players. Sane showed his quality and form this season over 50 games for Man City, and established himself as one of the best wingers int the PL. That should carry a lot more weight than a few non competitive friendlies in which he underwhelmed for Germany.

Trizy

You do not know... Reus has his name and his birthday tatooed on the inside of his arm... (so that he is not lost when he gets drunk and nobody forgets the presents...)

Out of all the tattoo's in the world you could have, why the feck would you get your own name and birthday?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Think Mendy being fit is why he's not playing. Pep is prepared to play with an inverted winger since he has a genuine LB onece again.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Captain Hindsight reporting in.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
:lol: Just seen this, ultimate douchebag tattoo!

Reminds me of my step brother who had his name across the top of his back. Pillock.
You've seen Sane's on his back?

Pogba gets slated for his hair but Sane has himself celebrating a goal in a match that they actually went out of the CL in.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
No you pick your best players. Sane showed his quality and form this season over 50 games for Man City, and established himself as one of the best wingers int the PL. That should carry a lot more weight than a few non competitive friendlies in which he underwhelmed for Germany.
Yes, that's how international football works, just cram in the players who start for the biggest clubs.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That's not how football works. Look at France's XI in the final: Giroud and Matuidi in attacking roles over Fekir and Dembele, Pavard as RB. Germany 2014 with Klose and Höwedes.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

Pogba gets slated for his hair but Sane has himself celebrating a goal in a match that they actually went out of the CL in.

The tattooist made him look like he's got a receding hairline, hope he hasn't seen it himself. :nervous:

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers

and I am thinking thorugh my first tattoo for the last two years, this guy lets make this put on his back... that's absolutely abysmal, not sure if I wanna laugh or yry for him but I guess he deserves that with his 60IQ

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

He'll regret it for the rest of his life.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.

Smart move by Sane. His tattoo shows him in a neutral shirt, not a City shirt.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
Good find. Imagine putting a shirt sponsor like etihad or AIG on your body. The artist did him a real solid on that one
He kinda did. I see a nike swoop. Anyway my comment is tongue in cheek. I'm sure City will find use for him

TheRedHearted

that's an extremely terrible attempt at a tattoo. Who in the world and how much did he pay for this thing? I know people who could do a better job and I've never or will ever get one!!

Schneckerl

Such a random moment to tattoo on your back. Wonder what was so special about it for him.

Bubz27

Come on, he'll be back in favour soon enough.

Bubz27

Mendy is keeping him on the bench. As long as Mendy is fit, there's a fair chance it remains that way.
Have I seen the formation wrong? Okay I just checked it and see what you mean. Maybe you have a point.

I can still see him slotting in upfront in a freer role. Also, I do t see Mahrez, Sane and Sterling all on the bench long term. I'm sure we'll see City playing those widemen for the majority of the season.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
That is horrible tattoo! His face looks like he was stung by bees, and his left leg looks much bigger then right one. And didn't he originally had City badge on it, then later made black stripe over it to make it look like it is Germany shirt? I think I've seen it somewhere before.