g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Leroy Sane watch | Feb 2020: Returning to fitness with City's U23s

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So they made all that fuss over Mahrez, and Sane is back within 2 weeks. Absolute jokers :lol:

AshRK

Pep is clearly playing victim mentality. Its like he is openly saying to refs "Don't let opponents foul our players" I feel refs will start producing red cards seeing someone fouling KdB or Sane. I can see their players now getting free pass for diving which Pep's team are famous for.

Andrew Wolf

Supports
Manchester City
The conspiracies on here are great. If you pay close attention, City's official website didn't put a timescale on Sané's recovery, only stating there was ankle ligament damage. Ankle ligament damage can be anything from a minor sprain to a full on tear. Pay no attention to Guardiola.

You will claim Jesus has been doped after the club stated 4-6 weeks recovery time. Its been 6 weeks since he was injured and he's still not back

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
The conspiracies on here are great. If you pay close attention, City's official website didn't put a timescale on Sané's recovery, only stating there was ankle ligament damage. Ankle ligament damage can be anything from a minor sprain to a full on tear. Pay no attention to Guardiola.

You will claim Jesus has been doped after the club stated 4-6 weeks recovery time. Its been 6 weeks since he was injured and he's still not back
Aye. I'm no physio but recovery periods aren't set in stone and depend on the extent of the tear. Got my own ankle injured in a tackle the day before Sane and, despite some early swelling, aiming to be back in full training this week.

Krak

I've played 12 and 16 days after partial ankle ligament tears, Neither were particularly good ideas but its doable. Minor damage is still technically damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nero

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I think we need their medical team. Maybe Bailly would have been back already.

Micky Targaryen

I think we need their medical team. Maybe Bailly would have been back already.
Can't really tell whether they have a superior medical team or are they loaded up with some magic recovery drug, or is it that placenta doctor again.

Micky Targaryen

Their injuries are just exaggerated.
Yeah, it might be that too. But whenever their players make an injury comeback, it doesn't look like they were ever injured at all. :lol: Like Aguero and his "fractured rib" following the car crash.

Meanwhile, our players always look rusty af post-injury. :(

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
At this rate, soon they'll be returning before they get injured.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Well, Sané did tweet something about how the injury wasn't that bad on the same or next day, didn't he?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Out for 6-7 weeks with ankle ligament damage, but at least you got a joke out of it.
It’s great how everyone else saw the blindingly obvious plot twist and you didn’t have a feckin clue.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It’s great how everyone else saw the blindingly obvious plot twist and you didn’t have a feckin clue.
Was the twist leaked on Reddit? If so he would have had a clue.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Who cares how long it takes him to recover? It was a career-altering tackle and just because he got lucky doesn´t make the foul any less disgusting. :rolleyes:

But hey only two weeks, no red card, so have a go again. Maybe the next guy has more fragile muscles/bones and his foot stuck in the ground on impact and then it´s nine months with a ACL/MCL tear or a broken shinbone.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
Said it first, Sane > Mbappe. This guy beats defenders for fun,

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
A lot like to say Martial is in his level.... he's not

Greek9

Supports
Panathinaikos
Way better than Martial right now, and before some random guy pops up saying he plays in a more attacking system, just look what he did in this game by himself, taking on 3 and 4 guys and his passes have been on point..

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Remember when he impressed against Real Madrid in 14/15? Time flies.

Member 90678

A lot like to say Martial is in his level.... he's not
100% correct.
Sane is actually improving month to month and that's even after having a dressing down off pep at half time recently.
Its what you expect from a youngster with potential.