Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superunknown

He's just awesome. His partnership with Varane is one of the best things about this season. Just...so awesome.

Irwin99

Not many defenders pocket an in form Harry Kane so easily. I think he won the ball for our first goal too if i'm not mistaken.

Edwards6

Remember all them 'experts' that wrote him off after 2 games? I'd love to know there thoughts watching him dominate Kane for the whole match. Great performance from him once again

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely love him. What a player and what a character. He’ll be captain one day and go down as a legend if he stays with us. Brilliant player.

ClassOf'99

Watching Martinez man handle Kane like there isn't a massive height difference is one of my favourite moments in the last few years, the type of player we've been missing since prime Vidic

IFC 1905

The standard of this guy is always a 7/10 match.

Today I'd give him a 9/10. He was amazing, pressed like crazy, got both Son and Kane in his pocket along with Varane.

He has the leadership and charisma United needed for so long, he infects his teammates with his attitude.

60M is a bairgain.

Teja

So fecking good. Predicted a Spurs win before the game because I thought Kane would get the better of him.

Not an exaggeration in my book to say shut down Kane and win against Spurs. Martinez did it for us today.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is brilliant, he is relentless when he tries to win the ball. Him and Varane is very good defensive pair.

Lights Out

Loved it when he gave Shaw a kiss on the head after that Doherty cross.

My favourite player at the moment

flappyjay

I am sure Timber is decent but thanks feck he turned us down. This beautiful cnut would be at Arsenal right now.

Showed he can definitely deal with top level strikers. Kanes no mug and Martinez dealt with him really well.
He's never been brilliant against the top teams and defenders who can match his pace and physicality. Martinez made easy work of him.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
You could see what Tottenham was trying to do today. Kane was attacking and trying to bully Martinez and Son was going at Varane. It didn't work. Martinez is strong. Kane isn't going to be able to bully him. Top performance by both defenders today. Kane tried over and over and over and failed each and every time. Varane wasn't as noticeable as Martinez today, but that's not a knock on him because it didn't even seem like Son was on the field so he must've been doing something right. Martinez would've been my MOTM today if not for Fred...

Chief123

This guy is incredible. He just gets better every game. Feel so confident when he’s at the back.

Absolutely pocketed Kane today. Pressured him off the ball constantly. Kane couldn’t live with him.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Another player written off first, and now pockets the best players in the league on a weekly basis

Rustyspider13

A colossus. He proves the 'height is most important' pundits wrong week after week, game after game. Long may it continue.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The pundits will be wondering how he kept Kane quiet. After all, Kane's big and Martinez is short. That's how it works, right?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Another player written off first, and now pockets the best players in the league on a weekly basis
He wasn't even bad in the first couple of games. Only written off by simpletons who had already decided that if we lost it was because Martinez is 5'9".

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
The standard of this guy is always a 7/10 match.

Today I'd give him a 9/10. He was amazing, pressed like crazy, got both Son and Kane in his pocket along with Varane.

He has the leadership and charisma United needed for so long, he infects his teammates with his attitude.

60M is a bairgain.
At this rate, he could be United first South American legend.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's been amazing, awesome signing and predicted him to be a fan favourite in no time.

Feel like there is still more to come from him, Spurs organised themselves well whenever he had the ball, actively blocking passing lanes. But he stayed calm and kept possession well.

He can't get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.