Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedIan

Just love this guy, what a defender, unflappable. Had kane in his pocket.. He quickly silenced all the nay sayers about his height..

His distribution is also first class.

I always felt like he had a better record against us. I know early on he didn't score against us for ages but picked up later. Fair enough.
Yeah and 2 of those 5 are penalties. Same story for City and Chelsea. Its really only Arsenal he turns up for and they're barely a big team anymore.

United Hobbit

Absolutely love him!

His attitude perfectly fits the definition of a United player. He's the absolute polar opposite of Harry.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Top moment early in the first half as well when Bruno was hit in the face by a cross and Martinez went over to (literally) kiss it better. :lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Good to have reliable players in the squad. The kind you would worry about losing to RM or Barcelona.

The United

I love how he encourages everyone. I was laughing out loud alone when I saw him kiss Shaw's head after it got hit.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I love how he encourages everyone. I was laughing out loud alone when I saw him kiss Shaw's head after it got hit.
Ah, was it Shaw? Thought it was Bruno - either way I thought it was great as well. :lol:

The difference in the spirit of the team between this year and last is already night and day.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
The media were so desperate for him to fail.
So Southgate's Son can continue stinking up the place with dreadful perfomace, thank God ETH thinks differently.
Martinez is extremely good with the ball and he isn't fazed when an opposition attacks him 1v1 that alone sends massage of confidence to teammates to up the game.

arnoldS

Insane how he came in, replaced our captain and transformed the whole team. Easily my favorite player right now.

Hin and Varane are immense.

AdNani

would be interested to hear Jamie Carraghers thoughts on him now. He's sensational

mu4c_20le

Don't know what the fuss is with Kounde and Fofana, I'd take this guy any day.

Barca missed a trick, he's the new modern day mascherano

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Does he have his own chant or we haven't made it yet?

I think slowly but surely he's going to deserve one.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Does he have his own chant or we haven't made it yet?

I think slowly but surely he's going to deserve one.
Only the ARGENTINA Tevez used to get. He was nearly crying tonight when he walked off.

If you're reading this Lisandro I Love you.

Red00012

Don't know what the fuss is with Kounde and Fofana, I'd take this guy any day.

Barca missed a trick, he's the new modern day mascherano
Because this is Manchester Utd, negative news only. Which is why the Ronaldo story is top of their agenda now not that we played Spurs off the park

Tee27

I love the confidence this guy has given to the defence. The front foot, aggressive style aswell as his on the ball ability is absolutely key for us.

Abraxas

Kept Kane in his pocket. Although let's be fair, Spurs front two were never able to get into the game with Spurs approach. Feeding on scraps that are meat and drink for defenders like Varane and Martinez in this form.

I think he epitomises why it's so key to get in the right characters. When you get one or two like him it makes a massive difference to fan engagement with the team and it lifts everybody.

Chief123

I get anxiety when I remember we are one injury or suspension away from Maguire replacing him for a game. There couldn’t be a greater contrast in players than that. Terrifying.

Edwards6

Love how he's shut all them idiots in the media up after they wrote him off after 2 games, the problem is they weren't even talking about his performances they just looked at his height and decided that's it he can't be a CB. Maybe next time they'll do some research on new signings or give them time to prove how good they are before making a judgement

JB7

It felt, certainly first half like Spurs had sent Kane out to man-mark him when we were in possession which was why we saw so many passes directly between the full backs as he wasn't anywhere near as available for the passes as he usually is; and I'm not sure there is a bigger compliment that can be paid to him at this point than that - he'd essentially been earmarked by Conte as such a strength for us that he sent out probably the second best striker in the league to follow a fecking centre back around. What a player.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Love how he's shut all them idiots in the media up after they wrote him off after 2 games, the problem is they weren't even talking about his performances they just looked at his height and decided that's it he can't be a CB. Maybe next time they'll do some research on new signings or give them time to prove how good they are before making a judgement
But most of the Cafe was taking the piss out of his height too?

Status
Not open for further replies.