Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

Yeah. A good few Ajax fans said when we signed him that his base level is 7/10 and he very rarely has a bad game.

It seems he's just actually that good.
Yea, was gonna say the same. Having a consistent 7/10 player in the middle of defense is really huge

tomaldinho1

Loved him awaking De Gea at the end in celebration, literally yelling in his face until he yelled back.

Sir Hag de Ten

He’s so good! What inpresses me the most is how he rushes out to the attacker at full pelt, then stops and is in full control of the situation. It looks to put the attackers off every time.
Even Shaw is learning from him. One of our best transfer business in the summer only behind Ten Hag in my opinion

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yeah. A good few Ajax fans said when we signed him that his base level is 7/10 and he very rarely has a bad game.

It seems he's just actually that good.
What makes his consistency recently so amazing is how he seems to play with a different partner in central defence each week. And it doesn’t seem to perturb him in the slightest. Remarkable.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's class.

Him and Antonio had a good little tussle at one point. The fact that's he was up for the match up and could compete in it says everything.

Abhinav

This guy is the real deal. Hargreaves and Wright did a couple of analysis on my coverage that showed his intelligence to cover for Maguires rash lunges and navigate potentially dangerous situations expertly. Finally, we have got a WC centre half.

EtH

Feels so good having an arsey Argie at the back who is up for every tussle. Love him.

BerryBerryShrew

This guy is the real deal. Hargreaves and Wright did a couple of analysis on my coverage that showed his intelligence to cover for Maguires rash lunges and navigate potentially dangerous situations expertly. Finally, we have got a WC centre half.

Malone_Post

Guardian Article/MEDIA]
Was it even that difficult a start? Apart from those 45 minutes at Brentford where the whole team fell apart he’s been absolutely brilliant.

Never have I been so happy to have been proven so wrong about a player. The guy is an absolute monster of a defender with the passing range of a cultured midfielder and the attitude of a warrior. He’s got Manchester United captain written all over him.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Was it even that difficult a start? Apart from those 45 minutes at Brentford where the whole team fell apart he’s been absolutely brilliant.

Never have I been so happy to have been proven so wrong about a player. The guy is an absolute monster of a defender with the passing range of a cultured midfielder and the attitude of a warrior. He’s got Manchester United captain written all over him.
Nah, it wasn't. We as a team had a bad start and there was a narrative around him because of his height but he didn't actually do much wrong.

Wayne's World

Give him the POTY already. Absolutely unreal and will be one of the reasons why Argentina will win the World Cup

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Can someone post the moment he smacked West Ham’s player and the ball into a corner. Zero feck given it was beautiful.
I love how he ain't the type to apologize for being strong in his tackles. Not that it's wrong to inquire about your opponent or something but I love it how like you said,he doesn't give a feck

siw2007

Fast becoming my favourite player. He’s easily one of the best defenders in the league right now. He takes so much pride in his defending, he literally roars in triumph every time he gets the better of the opponent and on top of that, he’s a fantastic player with the ball at his feet.

Rolaholic

Friendly reminder that he's only 24 lads...

He's got at the minimum a good 5/6+ years of his prime to come :drool:

M Bison

Supports
York City
Absolutely top drawer again, I love how he flies into a tackle and leaves the opposition in a heap and just gets up and back into position like nothing has happened :lol:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Nah, it wasn't. We as a team had a bad start and there was a narrative around him because of his height but he didn't actually do much wrong.
Yep this. He lost a last minute header with someone who was supposed to be marked by Ronaldo and/or Rashford when both of them lost their man. Some just jump an existing narrative rather than analyze the situation.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

He had one “bad” game, in all honesty. He’s been basically phenomenal otherwise

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
As a personality, he’s everything Herrera pretended to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.