Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperjaap

For me think Bruno is that player but Matinez if he can keep this up will be there for sure in a year or two.
Well its early days, Bruno was that player the first 6-9months here, butfor me he certainly hasnt proved to be that player. I think even in the peak period he was wasteful he just podued game changing moments, scored a fari few penalties. I think you could count his really good performances on one hand since then though.

Wjy I said its early days as happened with Bruno, Pogba, DiMaria all started very well.......Martinez though has that leadership as well

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I like how you omitted Bruno our undisputed best and one of the hardest working players over the last few years in favour of Garnacho (!!!) Rashford who’s been universally awful for nearly 2 seasons, glad to see him recently back to looking like a footballer again, Martial ditto.

If you had your way we’d have 11 pogbas and the club would probably be stuck in mid table by now surrounded by all the dramas that entails. Are you on Juve forums now? I’m sure once they have a season or two of Pogba they’d find you equally crazy over there. Just admit you were wrong for gods sake and find a new crusade. :lol:

Fred has been miles more useful than Pogba for years.
Why would I mention a player I already know you cream your pants over ?

As for the irony of the bolded, my current favourite player is Martinez I also like Antony, Sancho, Martial and Casemiro.

I’m not the one who thinks all footballers should be one dimensional. Fred is your favourite player ffs :lol:

Runnnnnnnnnn !

It really doesn’t matter what you think of any player. Your metric is always the same.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I love how Jorginho is basically laughing at Martinez at the start of that, then bumps into Antony and goes 'oh feck, there's two of them and Martinez is much closer now!' (While it's still on a football pitch. I mean, it's not like anything will actually happen.)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I love how Jorginho is basically laughing at Martinez at the start of that, then bumps into Antony and goes 'oh feck, there's two of them and Martinez is much closer now!' (While it's still on a football pitch. I mean, it's not like anything will actually happen.)
Because of the implication

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's almost like they did it on purpose, something you'd see in the school yard.

pretty sure they stole his lunch money just after the video stops.

IFC 1905

Is he a given starter for Argentina in World Cup?
Nope. It’s Otamendi. He’s doing well at the NTand I reckon Lichas era will come after the WC

Brazil/Argentina combo versus a fake Italian. And who says football doesn't bring people together?
brazilians and Argentinians tend to get along unless they’re playing against each other

Chief123

We are just spoilt now. His performances aren’t even a surprise anymore. He’s absolutely fecking brilliant. Rapidly becoming my favourite player. In fact he is.

The guy is a beast. Best CB in the league without doubt right now.

Red Rash

At the time when we signed him it felt like we massively overpaid but right now he seems like an absolute bargain. Really hope we get Varane back with him soon as Maguire was a weak link today.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He's going to get bullied by big, physical PL strikers though.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s unbelievable, it’s ridiculous how good he is and how much his spirit is rubbing off on other players

Sylar

Going to be our player of the season. Another 'taller' strike force that hes had no issues with

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Had to give MotM to De Gea but I can't stop praising him. It was a challenge for him but he carried us through the first half of playing with a high line, was characteristically marvelous in possession and fared pretty well against West Ham's physical monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.