Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strelok

Came here just to say my apologises for saying he'd never make it here as a CB. Absolutely happy he has proved me so wrong. What a player he is.

Sylar

It was said he would need to be good at a lot of other things to make up for his lack of height
He is really good at a lot of other things.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s probably my joint favourite Utd player at the moment along with Fredo. Leaves it all on the pitch. We need a skilful striker but with a similar drive.
Jesus christ....he’s one of the worst players at the club. All running and no quality. We’ve got players like Martinez, Varane, Eriksen, Casemiro, Antony, Sancho, Martial, Rashford, Garnacho etc and your going with Fred.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Love watching defenders that actually love the art of defending. Add to that his ability on the ball, and that makes for an exceptional player.

Fantastic signing so far.

Red Rash

Very impressed with him so far. I remember reading from some Ajax fans when we signed him that his consistency of always delivery 7/10 performances was once of his best traits and we are seeing that now.

Also remember them saying Timber had a higher ceiling so would be interesting to see how good he is.

Unam333

I was happy when United signed him and I always believed he would make it here. At one point I got quite annoyed with those lame height jokes.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Jesus christ....he’s one of the worst players at the club. All running and no quality. We’ve got players like Martinez, Varane, Eriksen, Casemiro, Antony, Sancho, Martial, Rashford, Garnacho etc and your going with Fred.
I like how you omitted Bruno our undisputed best and one of the hardest working players over the last few years in favour of Garnacho (!!!) Rashford who’s been universally awful for nearly 2 seasons, glad to see him recently back to looking like a footballer again, Martial ditto.

If you had your way we’d have 11 pogbas and the club would probably be stuck in mid table by now surrounded by all the dramas that entails. Are you on Juve forums now? I’m sure once they have a season or two of Pogba they’d find you equally crazy over there. Just admit you were wrong for gods sake and find a new crusade. :lol:

Fred has been miles more useful than Pogba for years.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I like to see him go forward more, he has it in him not unlike the great passarella.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Very impressed with him so far. I remember reading from some Ajax fans when we signed him that his consistency of always delivery 7/10 performances was once of his best traits and we are seeing that now.

Also remember them saying Timber had a higher ceiling so would be interesting to see how good he is.
I doubt timber will ever become as good as a defender as Martinez but he seems to be more versatile so perhaps a better asset to have.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I like how you omitted Bruno our undisputed best and one of the hardest working players over the last few years in favour of Garnacho (!!!) Rashford who’s been universally awful for nearly 2 seasons, glad to see him recently back to looking like a footballer again, Martial ditto.

If you had your way we’d have 11 pogbas and the club would probably be stuck in mid table by now surrounded by all the dramas that entails. Are you on Juve forums now? I’m sure once they have a season or two of Pogba they’d find you equally crazy over there. Just admit you were wrong for gods sake and find a new crusade. :lol:

Fred has been miles more useful than Pogba for years.
What’s the point in me putting a player on the list that I already know you cream your pants over? Undisputed best player of the last couple of years? 2021 and 2022….That’s a ridiculous statement. He’s been one of the better players of the past couple of weeks, glad to see him back looking like a footballer again.

He is shit. His style of play suits that narrative but if he didn’t play the way he does he wouldn’t be anywhere near United.
feck me you write some absolute tripe on the boards but this might take the biscuit. :lol:

If Paul Scholes didn’t play the way he did, he wouldn’t have been near United either.

If my gran had wheels and all that…

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
feck me you write some absolute tripe on the boards but this might take the biscuit. :lol:

If Paul Scholes didn’t play the way he did, he wouldn’t have been near United either.

If my gran had wheels and all that…
You should see some of the tripe that you write.

The point being that people seem to hold this opinion that if a player runs about more, he cares more.

That’s then the point….Fred has to run about, if he didn’t do that he’d be completely useless. Bringing in Scholes doesn’t help either. As a CM he admittedly had poor stamina due to asthma and not looking after himself as best as he could. He could stand still and be a million times better then Fred.

Fred runs about more than Scholes ever did, does he then care more than Scholes did? Or is it simply the case that he plays the way he does because it compensates for his lack of ability at the level he plays at.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You should see some of the tripe that you write.
I see now a second poster has called you out and your immediate reaction is to claim their post history is bad :lol:

Have a word with yourself.

That’s then the point….Fred has to run about, if he didn’t do that he’d be completely useless.
If Kante didn’t run about he’d be completely useless. He does though, and covering ground is one of his biggest strengths, without that strength he’d never be at Chelsea nor in the French national team.
It’s an extremely odd thing to say.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This probably sounds bad to say... but its great to see :lol:

From Herrera getting carried off the pitch to these boys sticking up for eachother.

I love how Antony backed up Casemiro too. He saw him getting a short elbow to the nose and straight away pushed him to the ground. He's a good lad.

Kostov

He has grown into my favorite United player and I never thought I would grow fond of him. For a while we lacked a player who will walk the walk besides talking and acting a hard guy. This guy is all that and a great great player.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
If Kante didn’t run about he’d be completely useless. He does though, and covering ground is one of his biggest strengths, without that strength he’d never be at Chelsea nor in the French national team.
It’s an extremely odd thing to say.
Kanye is an excellent player. I don’t see your point?

TempusFugit

Big test for him tomorrow with Scamacca who'll be looking to go up against him. I think Maguire will start tomorrow, West Ham have some really aerially good players (Zouma, Rice, Soucek, Scamacca).

Strelok

Amazing. How long have we missed this steel in the squad?
Brazil/Argentina combo versus a fake Italian. And who says football doesn't bring people together?
This probably sounds bad to say... but its great to see :lol:

From Herrera getting carried off the pitch to these boys sticking up for eachother.

I love how Antony backed up Casemiro too. He saw him getting a short elbow to the nose and straight away pushed him to the ground. He's a good lad.
I don't support bullying in general but you just love to see this don't you :lol: :devil:

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
he has something about him this fella and I love it. No nonsense and gets on with his job.
He is class

Status
Not open for further replies.