View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Pughnichi

I think you’re being deliberately obtuse and don’t believe anyone has said that.

Not everything is black or white.
Honestly, this posters comments keep appearing with the flag…’you have chosen to ignore this posters content’

he seems to just have outlandish opinions to spark a response. He/she was in another thread only yday arguing with yet another poster.

Just ignore him and move on

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Definitely don’t rush him back. His game is predicated by his aggression and feeling he can go into everything 100% so serves no purpose to have him out there before time.

Mike Smalling

My hope is that if we get Martinez and Casemiro back in decent shape, we might begin to see some more solidity and structure to the team. That doesn't mean we will all of a sudden be brilliant going forward, but we could maybe start grinding out narrow wins more consistently. Especially with no Europe to contend with. Might be a bit naive, but you got to have some hope.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
We missed this guy and that hungry attitude for so long

Love this guy :drool:

Amazing. We’ve barely featured our first choice defence at any point so far this season, often missing 3/4 of it, if not more. Hopefully we have a better time with our injuries during the second half of the season.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Even if there are questions about the general quality, I think the average mentality of the players Ten Hag has brought in is way above what it was under previous managers.

Looking forward to having Lisandro back. Nice that his English is probably already better than the likes of Tevez and Aguero as well. :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
Even if he's overrated as some suggest, he's still miles better than anything else we have aside from Varane.

SAFMUTD

Definitely don’t rush him back. His game is predicated by his aggression and feeling he can go into everything 100% so serves no purpose to have him out there before time.
100% this. Last time he came he wasn't the same, we need him at top level to make a difference.

Winrar

Hypothetically if we were to do a full refresh/culling of the squad, he should be one of the first names to remain.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We really need this guy back to his last season form. He’ll be so crucial and make us play out much better.

izec

Even if he's overrated as some suggest, he's still miles better than anything else we have aside from Varane.
His attitude alone makes a big difference. He was great last season, bad this one. But he was not 100%, so i dont think it is fair to judge him based on this and say he is massively overrated. He may have had an anormal season last year, but i still think he is better than what he showed at the start of this season. So yes, i agree that he is better than most of what we have. Maguire seems to have picked up some form as well, so for me these 3 are way ahead of Lindelöf and Evans. Especially Lindelöf, Evans at least has experience and is not hiding.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
My favourite player last season and also my first comment in here this season. Hopefully he comes back all guns blazing because he’s easily one of our most important players. We’ve really missed his aggression, leadership and ability on the ball

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Finally. He's basically been out since April which is mad when you think about it.

I know he played a couple games at the start of the season but he clearly wasn't right.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Finally. He's basically been out since April which is mad when you think about it.

I know he played a couple games at the start of the season but he clearly wasn't right.
So basically just Spurs match. After that the whole team should be available with one game every week. Fingers crossed!

Irwin99

We've missed him a lot. Really looking forward to seeing him back again.

pascell

We've missed him as hes the only CB who will play the ball through the lines, he'll unlock Mainoo and get us further up the pitch through the centre.

Man Utd 2:2 Tottenham

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Save us.

He will certainly make us able to play through the lines so much better. He found feet constantly and think he'll form a good understanding with Mainoo.

The Hilton

So assured on the ball at the back, and we looked a lot more solid at the back when he came in.

Unam333

Good to see him back. Please be fit and injury free for a while this time.

Agreed. Please be fit, be injury free and save us and our season please. I have put all my trust and faith in you.

KjaAnd

Happy to see him on the pitch again. I'm not his biggest fan due to his lack of pace but he's better than the alternative (Evans). Hopefully, he will help us set control matches more with his passing.

lex talionis

Brief but solid shift. A shame he wasn’t ready to start. I’m pretty sure the second Spurs goal would never have happened.

Woodenlung

I hope his return means we'll start seeing Onana play shorter to him and Mainoo. His distribution is great, but I'm convinced that a lot of our problems come from the instruction to play long from our own goal.

Those three could strike up a very good playing relationship. Might finally see some concerted efforts of building play from the back.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I hope his return means we'll start seeing Onana play shorter to him and Mainoo. His distribution is great, but I'm convinced that a lot of our problems come from the instruction to play long from our own goal.

Those three could strike up a very good playing relationship. Might finally see some concerted efforts of building play from the back.
The opposition will just cover him and leave it with Onana to go long or let Varane have it.

Irwin99

Great to see him back. He only did one or two of them but I have missed those quick passes between the lines :drool: