Liverpool 2014/15 | WARNING: Contains strong amounts of Scouse nonsense

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I think he meant if we sold him in the summer.

Too early to be worrying about that shit. If he signs then fantastic, if not there's still plenty of time left on his deal.
I see. Yeah, the only English club I can possibly see him move to is City. They need homegrown players and someone to replace Navas who is wank. Obviously United can be ruled out and ourselves and Arsenal are loaded in his position.

If City want him then it would indeed cost them £30m or more. Think he'd be cheaper for a foreign club but can't see him leaving to a new country at his age.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You really think you're gonna get 30 or 40m for him if he runs his contract all the way down?
Seriously? Ok how much do you think we can get for him THIS summer if he refuses to sign. His contract is up in 2017.

Is that clearer?

gasmanc

Banned
You really think you're gonna get 30 or 40m for him if he runs his contract all the way down?
Seeing him leave would be fun but watching what the "transfer committee lol" spend the fee on will be even better.
On that note someone please tell me that Lovrens fit.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
He is fit, has been for a while. Hopefully won't play tomorrow though...

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Another Coutinho, Sturridge or Can would keep a smile on our faces. Serious bidding Money for Lacazette?

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Seriously? Ok how much do you think we can get for him THIS summer if he refuses to sign. His contract is up in 2017.

Is that clearer?
As I said above, if it's City then yes, 30m or more.

He doesn't exactly haven many options, does he? Can't go to United, can't come here to Chelsea, Arsenal are stacked in attacking midfield, Spurs would be a side step. He'd warm the bench at Barca or Real Madrid who he's not good enough for anyways.

It's either stay at Liverpool or go to City in my eyes.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
You don't rate Lacazette?
I think it's more the case of a good player having an exceptional season. I don't watch all his games and can't say I paid attention before this season, but my Lyon supporting mates are of the opinion that Aulas should cash in on him this summer cos he's never going to have another season like this one. Good player for sure, but I don't think he's as good as his current stats suggest.

I think the one who's really, really good in the Lyon squad is Fékir. Umtiti is a great prospect too.

ZDwyr

Will be interesting to see how they cope without Lucas. The worst possible time to lose him too considering the fixtures they have coming up. IMO he was the key to this recent form revival. If Rodgers can navigate his way through this and have them near top 4 after this stretch it will be impressive.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
I think it's more the case of a good player having an exceptional season. I don't watch all his games and can't say I paid attention before this season, but my Lyon supporting mates are of the opinion that Aulas should cash in on him this summer cos he's never going to have another season like this one. Good player for sure, but I don't think he's as good as his current stats suggest.

I think the one who's really, really good in the Lyon squad is Fékir. Umtiti is a great prospect too.
A lot of those same things were said about Diego Costa. Only one great season and he'll flop in the Premier League.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Will be interesting to see how they cope without Lucas. The worst possible time to lose him too considering the fixtures they have coming up. IMO he was the key to this recent form revival. If Rodgers can navigate his way through this and have them near top 4 after this stretch it will be impressive.
Yeah, that is a pain in a neck. He made us tick and purr quite nicely, now we have to hope Allen's sideways style doesn't affect our momentum too much.

If Sturridge breaks down now we might be royally fcked.

Rafateria

Lacazette is ace. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Very versatile and he's not a one season wonder either despite him still having 3-4 yrs to reach his peak - this is his second season on the bounce playing very well and scoring plenty (18 last season). The only issue I have is he is another short/light player in the mould of Sterling/Coutinho, I'd like us to bulk up a little - but not at the cost of the dainty feet of our current forwards.

Rafateria

Indeed. A big miss and without him tonight will be a huge test for us and for BR.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Lacazette is ace. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Very versatile and he's not a one season wonder either despite him still having 3-4 yrs to reach his peak - this is his second season on the bounce playing very well and scoring plenty (18 last season). The only issue I have is he is another short/light player in the mould of Sterling/Coutinho, I'd like us to bulk up a little - but not at the cost of the dainty feet of our current forwards.
Well obviously you would, as you're in love with stats, Lacazette is the perfect player for you Rafateria! :D

Don't agree he's a light player at all though, despite his size he's developed great strength. Just need to see his goal against Lille where he brushes Béria aside (who's no pushover) to realize that.

Rafateria

Well obviously you would, as you're in love with stats, Lacazette is the perfect player for you Rafateria! :D

Don't agree he's a light player at all though, despite his size he's developed great strength. Just need to see his goal against Lille where he brushes Béria aside (who's no pushover) to realize that.
:lol: Indeed ! Maybe along the lines of Sterling then, who's developed far more muscle over the past year and can hold his own against most now.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Give Markovic a chance in Sterling's role.

Oh ffs. Can't see how we'll get 3 points without Lucas and Sterling.
Sturridge will almost certainly start then. Have to win this game. If we lose we should change focuses to the Europa. I reckon we'll win 2-0.

Rafateria

So here's my revised forecast for the team since Lucas + Sterling are out and we also know that BR is not going to change the back line (his comments) so my feeling is he will revert to Gerrard in the centre :

............................... Ming

............ Can .......... Skrtel ....... Sahko

Ibe .............. Hendo ..........Gerrard ......... Moreno

......... Lallana ................................Coutinho
................................ Sturridge

Subs : Ward, Johnson, Lovren, Manquillo, Allen, Lambert, Markovic