Liverpool are a mess

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Honestly don't know where we go from here.

Rossa

And that was the correction they had to make straight after. I feel like you lot are reading my whatsapp messages :lol: . That, or this is the standard liverpool fan response.
:lol:
That, and inflation, mate! They also probably invested in some really awesome stocks that actually makes the sale even better, and thus creates an even larger warchest. So in honesty, it's still a net surplus sale all these years after.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Accept the 10M bump you're about to be quoted by Southampton and find a reasonable alternative like Koné, fighting United for Amrabat, re-ignite Gravenberch...
Palhinha would have been a good one but Fulham will easily ask for 60+
Liverpool looking like a student starting his essay at 3AM for the next day :D

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Tbh it's not a massive failure or hit, I mean memes and trolls will be dominate social media but in real life it really shouldn't mean much.

There are plenty of players who are good enough and there will be plenty of talented players who will make their mark. Klopp is the master at creating teams perform better than sum of its parts. You need defensive midfielder for sure but not sure why even Liverpool have tunnel vision and trying to sign from PL.

Plastic Evra

I don't really understand the logic of pursuing Lavia but cheapening out on a few millions only to try and do an hijack on a player priced double ? And not securing Lavia still.
Maybe they would like both ?

Does scream of reactionary management not solely operating on sport priorities.

Relevant

Haven't seen anything to suggest that Liverpool aren't still interested in Lavia.....assumed not with the Caicedo debacle :nervous: but could be wrong.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Right now, I agree with the title.

Something’s gone seriously wrong at the club when we leave it till two days before our season starts to make a record breaking offer for a dm, a position which we’ve known for four weeks was unoccupied, only to be told by said player that he’s not interested. Christ alive.

Victorian values

Supports
Linfield
[QUOTE="Dumbstar, post: 30903605, , we've never had a sugar daddy. This is how it's always been.
[/QUOTE]
You were literally founded as a rich man's toy

Tyrion

It’s such an unusual situation isn’t it. It’s happening in the lower leagues too. Our (Ipswich)’s centre midfielder, and best player last season, who is Egyptian, apparently has an offer from a Saudi team that absolutely dwarfs his current League 1/ Championship level. I could hardly blame him if he took it tbh
Yeah the sums are so mental it's almost hard to argue. I was surprised at the criticism Henderson got. It was obvious he'd do that.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Feck me, this Chelsea game is showing us why we need to up our bid from £111m to £120m asap!

OldSchoolManc

This Liverpool midfield needs some players with slightly longer hair.
Because they aren’t gelling right now

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hard to judge them until they actually have a DM. Mac Allister as a #6 isn't the answer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If they have the ball all game they could win the league.
But when they don't have it, they're doing their best impression of a Woodward United centre mid wise.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Liverpool style of play always makes their game look 50-50. I’m not convinced a DM Will suddenly sought their defense

SamVimes

Yeah the sums are so mental it's almost hard to argue. I was surprised at the criticism Henderson got. It was obvious he'd do that.
The criticism for Henderson is related to his supposed support for LGBT rights and him now suckling at the tiits of a Government that criminalise homosexuality.

erikcred

If we get smashed by this crap team this season, it'll take a fecking treble to make up for it.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Shit transfers last summer with Darwin and Gakpo (who is decent but not what they needed)

This summer they needed to prioritize proper defensive midfielders and a new CB and they went ahead and bought two more attacking minded players.

The magic touch is gone there and where they were so precise before with their choices of player, they are making mistakes.

They won’t spend like the other teams so these mistakes could be very costly for the future. The first eleven, without Salah, is nothing special and they haven’t made it any better over the last two seasons. In fact, I think it’s worse.

dinostar77

Liverpool look very average. They need a proper DM who can protect the CBs. Be interesting to see who they get.