Luka Modric

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Redknapp praises Modric.

'I think he could play for any team in the world,' said Redknapp. 'I said Lassana Diarra could play for any team in the world after two weeks at Portsmouth and he ended up at Real Madrid. This kid's the same.

'Alex Ferguson said to me after the the Carling Cup final last week that he thought he was fantastic and Alex changed how they played because of him.

'Sir Alex said "I took John O'Shea off and changed our system because Modric was causing us so many problems".

'We're looking to keep pushing Tottenham forward and hope that he won't want to go anywhere. I said to Ferguson, "no, you don't want him, Alex".'

'Luka never misses a day's training. I've had a few Croatian lads over the years and I've found them to be terrific lads.

'Slaven Bilic played for me as well. I talk to Slaven a lot. He tells me that this fella will be one of the best players in the world.'

Redknapp thinks Modric is 'an amazing player with a great brain' but admits he was surprised by the Croatian's bravery.

'Not only is he a great footballer, he's strong,' said Redknapp. 'He works for the team, he takes knocks, he gets on with it. He challenges, he heads it.

So... I told you he was the bollocks.
People with vested interest in player in "saying they are brilliant shocker".

Sam

Hes class. Fact.

Anyway, what happened to Tevez this season, you said he was going to be immense after a long rest in the summer. A long rest in the summer makes you a better player? I have never heard such hurrendous claims.
biggest idiotic gay in the village ;)

I'll be reporting this you tosser.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
:lol: prat. feck off. He can't even get a game in the centre of the park at Spurs you tosser. He also has gay hair and a shit nose.

Scholesy

:lol: prat. feck off. He can't even get a game in the centre of the park at Spurs you tosser. He also has gay hair and a shit nose.
"He cant even get a game in the centre of the park", is one mans he has shown his versatility.

Just like Rooney hasnt got a game in his natural position for years.

He plays in the centre for Croatia. He has played there for Spurs. Have you heard Rednapp ever say that Jenas is one of the best in the world? Ofcourse not. Because Jenas is picked ahead of Modric in central midfield, doesnt mean Jenas is the better player. Modric is so much better.

uae

Is Jenas picked because he doesn't have gay hair and a shit nose then?

uae

Fabio Capello and the Swiss would beg to differ

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
"He cant even get a game in the centre of the park", is one mans he has shown his versatility.

Just like Rooney hasnt got a game in his natural position for years.

He plays in the centre for Croatia. He has played there for Spurs. Have you heard Rednapp ever say that Jenas is one of the best in the world? Ofcourse not. Because Jenas is picked ahead of Modric in central midfield, doesnt mean Jenas is the better player. Modric is so much better.
Can you even fecking spell Harry's name ?
You gotta be the dumbest poster on the caf.

uae

As part of a 2 man midfield, in the PL, he probably is.

uae

Although that wasn't what i was saying. I was just saying that Jenas can also play out wide something you said he could not do.

Scholesy

As part of a 2 man midfield, in the PL, he probably is.
:lol:

This "cant play in a 2 man midfield" has been brought up recently with a number of players including Gerrard. A strange concept.

Trust me, Modric in a 2 man midfield is great, its his natural position. Allows him to run the whole game. Scholes can play in a 2 man midfield, he has done most of his career, Modric has the same awareness and ability.

uae

Except he played there a bit at the start of the season and, lo and behold he was a bit shit. Excuse me if i don't 'trust you'.

uae

Modric is not fit to lace Scholes' boots. If Scholes was drunk, high and playing with both his arms tied behind his back, then Modric might just be as good as him.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player

This "cant play in a 2 man midfield" has been brought up recently with a number of players including Gerrard. A strange concept.

Trust me, Modric in a 2 man midfield is great, its his natural position. Allows him to run the whole game. Scholes can play in a 2 man midfield, he has done most of his career, Modric has the same awareness and ability.
feck me, change your username then mate.

People who look like Luka Modric:

Anymore?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

No, it's not about that.

Yes on his day Modric(and Gerrard) can run the midfield. But at other times, when they're up against it, they're a liability.

You can't always have more possession, there have been plenty of times when Scholes-Carrick have been overrun since Carrick came despite them being brilliant at controlling the game, and Gerrard and Modric are defensive liabilities when up against it. You can't have players like that in the centre in the Premier League.

Scholesy

No, it's not about that.

Yes on his day Modric(and Gerrard) can run the midfield. But at other times, when they're up against it, they're a liability.

You can't always have more possession, there have been plenty of times when Scholes-Carrick have been overrun since Carrick came despite them being brilliant at controlling the game, and Gerrard and Modric are defensive liabilities when up against it. You can't have players like that in the centre in the Premier League.
Then why have we played Scholes there for years?