Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets Redglare

He looked great, very impressive on the ball and looked back to his best before the injury. If he can keep it up I can't see why he shouldn't be our nailed on left back.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Great way to perform after the criticism, theres no reason why Young or Blind should play ahead of him.

Oddboy

A long way behind Darmian my arse. Looked a bit rusty but did more in 30 minutes than Darmian has all season.

Donut

Good performance. Especially considering he hasn't played for like a year.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He requested a meeting with Mourinho between the two games so maybe Mourinho's word got to him.

Roboc7

Good response, should be given chance to start against Sunderland.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Impressed with his response to all the press stuff over the last few days. Thought he looked assured in defence and some key blocks. Crossing was wayward a few times but can live with that, and won the penalty. Absolutely should start on Sunday, well done Luke

Man-United

Looked a bit rusty of course but should start every game now so he's fit for a potential EL final.

Minimalist

Good response individually. Not a great run out but a significant contribution.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He did fine for someone who has barely played

If he doesn't start at the weekend I'm going to say something very mean about the manager

Very mean

Bwuk

He can't cross a ball. Defensively he was fine though.

Would of been funny to see what Jose had to say had Shaw's shot went in rather than get the pen from it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He looked like he wanted it. Appears the public pressure worked, even though the assistant maanger said he would react better to a private word.

Jonno

I thought he was pretty awful, terrible at crossing, crosses going out for throw ins, he looked slow, he wouldn't try to take his man on because he didn't look like he had the pace or acceleration. He didn't offer much. Then he won us the penalty, which was great.

Raw

He was pretty good at everything except crossing. If you look at his stats I think he's only ever had 1 assist and 0 goals in his career. His end product needs serious work.

Skills

Snitch
Probably just putting himself in the shop window now. Any decent advisor/agent he has would make him move this summer. It's too risky for him to waste key years of his development here especially after that injury.

TheReligion

Abusive
I thought he was pretty awful, terrible at crossing, crosses going out for throw ins, he looked slow, he wouldn't try to take his man on because he didn't look like he had the pace or acceleration. He didn't offer much. Then he won us the penalty, which was great.
That's my view. Not sure what some of this lot have seen.

Oscie

He has to get back in the team now surely?

Heck of a turn around in 48 hours.

TheReligion

Abusive
Probably just putting himself in the shop window now. Any decent advisor/agent he has would make him move this summer. It's too risky for him to waste key years of his development here especially after that injury.
Well with a performance like that he won't be in Harrods.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shock horror: he's lightyears ahead of our other options at left back.
It's ridiculous how every manager seems to want to make their tenure more difficult than it should be with mind-numbing decisions like Mourinho's utilisation of Shaw.

TheReligion

Abusive
I think the euphoria of winning a dramatic penalty from a bit of a scuff shot has clouded people's views. He didn't do a single thing right until the penalty did he?
Young was more productive. He would run inside and outside looking to beat his man.

Shaw looked sound defensively but to be a full back you have to run in behind and at your man. Then deliver a good ball.

Shaw didn't do that once.

Status
Not open for further replies.