Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

People put him up to the sky despite him being almost responsible for two of the goals conceded :lol:
Before anyone says anything (yes, I think he has been better lately and against Liverpool away he was 10/10) but it's fascinating. High and low here. You are best, or you are shit. He was descent yesterday. Could have and should have done better in defense bot overall he was good. No way he's "best in the world". Jesus.
Maybe you have unrealistic expectations if you expect him to be perfect against Liverpool twice in the same week. No one in either team played great in both games. He also played midweek while Salah was rested.

About the best in the world, he's in the conversation if he keeps that level for the rest of the season. I think he's in the top 5 currently anyway.

Andersons Dietician

Maybe you have unrealistic expectations if you expect him to be perfect against Liverpool twice in the same week. No one in either team played great in both games. He also played midweek while Salah was rested.

About the best in the world, he's in the conversation if he keeps that level for the rest of the season. I think he's in the top 5 currently anyway.
Who even are the 5 best LB’s in the world? Only ones I can really think of are Robertson, Shaw, Davies,Tierney even then Davies is more of a winger. So really there is a claim that Shaw is or is around about the bets LB there is.

Idxomer

Who even are the 5 best LB’s in the world? Only ones I can really think of are Robertson, Shaw, Davies,Tierney even then Davies is more of a winger. So really there is a claim that Shaw is or is around about the bets LB there is.
Florian Mendy and Reguilon are good too, although not as good as Shaw defensively.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Plenty you haven't mentioned! Alba, Digne, Guerreiro, Theo Hernandez, Tagliafico, Gosens, Angelino, Reguilon, Chilwell, Ferland Mendy etc. All these guys probably deserve to be in the conversation if Shaw does.

Andersons Dietician

Plenty you haven't mentioned! Alba, Digne, Guerreiro, Theo Hernandez, Tagliafico, Gosens, Angelino, Reguilon, Chilwell, Ferland Mendy etc. All these guys probably deserve to be in the conversation if Shaw does.
I did leave some of those out because I don’t think they are that good but yeah Digne I totally forgot about. Can’t say I’ve seen anything of Gosens or Tagliafico.

flappyjay

Good game but he has this annoying habit of sprinting with the ball until he reaches the lw instead of passing it forward into space

Idxomer

Put three chances to AWB, Cavani, and Rashford. They all missed without much pressure on them.

Nick7

Best player on the pitch for us again. The only once I have positive words for after the match.

Sad thing is, he wasn’t even that good today.

Good game but he has this annoying habit of sprinting with the ball until he reaches the lw instead of passing it forward into space
That's because Martial doesn't move off the ball whatsoever. Just stands on the touchline waiting for Shaw to stop dribbling and pass into his feet so he can proceed to pace back to a midfielder. Martial and AWB would go perfectly together.

One of our better players again. Unfortunately, our players either bottle his deliveries (Cavani) or don't make any aggressive runs towards them (Martial and Rashford). Would be seen as the best left back in the prem if our players could finish anything he creates for them

arnie_ni

Could have had a good 3-4 assist easy today. It’s like our forwards purposely miss if the ball in is from him. Cavani had a literal open net, Leno wasn’t covering any of it.
Still can't understand what happened there,.how was it a corner?

pablo__p

Him and Fred are our biggest assetes right now.

First names on the team along with Pogba and Bruno.

acnumber9

Martial doesn’t link with him as well as Rashford does. Wasn’t bad, but he wasn’t getting behind like he has been.

Ludens the Red

Poor first half I thought, in terms of getting a bit caught out by Pepe a few times.
Back to beast mode in the second half though.

CM

He was the only one performing today. Cavani really should've scored that chance he put on a plate for him.

Jev

He's one of our most important players and the difference between today and the Sheffield game shows that. He's become somewhat of an unlikely playmaker for us and we're simply struggling to create attacking moves without him. Somewhat concerning to see us being so reliable on a left-back in attack.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He's one of our most important players and the difference between today and the Sheffield game shows that. He's become somewhat of an unlikely playmaker for us and we're simply struggling to create attacking moves without him. Somewhat concerning to see us being so reliable on a left-back in attack.
Reminds me of some periods where Evra was our dominant attacking player.

luke511

He should've had 3 or 4 assists, it's happening every game. So many missed chances.

Devil may care

On course to be our player of the season, got very little help from his wide forwards today but put some decent balls in and got Pepe under control after a tough first 15 minutes.

RUCK4444

Our best player at the moment, comfortably.

I always trusted that he would come good again, that spell he had before the leg break he was brilliant, he’s recapturing that form now.

Ive said it a few times but the way that absolute clown Mourinho treated him was a disgrace, could have wilted after that, but no he’s currently the best left back in the league and I hope he gives Mourinho the finger when he sees him.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
A month ago there's no way anyone other than Bruno was getting our POTY. Well now he's got some serious competion. Shaw In the form of his life.

always_hoping

United best player once again. If he had started against Sheffield United that result would be the the opposite of what it was.

Telles may become a good player in time but right now he's trying to find his feet in a new club in a more challenging league and is not a like for like replacement for Shaw.

Dominos

His major weakness for years was his final ball in the attacking 3rd to the point where I didn't even get excited on our attacks because I knew nothing would come of it.

At the moment I expect something to happen every time he's in a decent position. No idea where this crossing ability has come from but I'm liking it.

Mr Smith

Should have about 10 assists this season, consistently creates big chances, especially against the biggest teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.