LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Sinclair always comes across pretty well on TV, clearly loves City, but bit surprised he's such a WUM.
Yep, I was surprised by those tweets. I've always liked him on the BBC.

Even Carragher, who likes a bit of banter on twitter, never stoops that low.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Jose Mourinho has taken charge of Manchester United, according to Trevor Sinclair

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
When Moyes was sacked, I was fecking ecstatic. Was all in favor of an open top bus celebration. I came to loathe him by the end.

With VG its different. I definitely feel sad that it hasn't worked out. In theory he had all the credentials to do it. Plus I thought he had a great personality. Was desperate for him to succeed but ultimately I cant see him turning this around. He's definitely lost the players and that's not a good sign.

pseudo_canadian

When Moyes was sacked. I was fecking ecstatic. Was all in favor of an open top bus celebration.

With VG its different. I definitely feel sad that it hasn't worked out. In theory he had all the credentials to do it. Plus I thought he had a great personality. Was desperate for him to succeed but ultimately I cant see him turning this around. He's definitely lost the players and that's not a good sign.
Same feeling for me. Moyes being sacked felt like winning the title.

With LVG it's just extremely disappointing that it didn't work out, we all had such high hopes for him.

Riz

You're all gunna be disappointed going to bed tonight. Nothing is happening.

Brophs

The One and Only
So people are getting wet over tweets by Andy Goldstein and Trevor Sinclair? Bloody hell...

cyberman

FFS calm down, this would spread from the credible sources and trickle down, not the other way round

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
When Moyes was sacked. I was fecking ecstatic. Was all in favor of an open top bus celebration.

Yes, those two are worlds apart.

Riz

"Louis Van Gaal has been sacked but he hasn't left the building as he keeps passing through the doors sideways and backwards." :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The weirdest one ever was that Nigerian DJ coming up with some shit on twitter. He was Nigerian right?

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I want him to be given another chance. This is horrible to watch:

Scroll to 0:50 to avoid part of @Sam 's monologue.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Posts a year old photo...:

Then tries to act ITK about Jose:

Come on lads... Trevor fecking Sinclair????

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
What's the latest? I just got reception from being in the subway.
Credible sources are reported by non-credible sources to have revealed that LVG has left. So in other words, there is no evidence that anything has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.