LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kps88

C'mon folks. If he did get sacked, I don't think Trevor Sinclair would be the first to break the news.

Brophs

The One and Only
Yeah but Trevor Sinclair used to be the face of Top Man.
Well if I need advice on which parka jacket to buy then I might follow him. Otherwise he's I'll probably leave him to it.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Ffkfttsdghvdssjb.

EDIT: my daughter got hold of my phone, still more sensible than anything Trecor Sinclair has ever said.

Man-United

Ogden has been on sky? Duncan Castles has been on a music channel? What the feck is all that?

Spoony

The People's President
Seriously watching the videos of LvG being booed off just makes me feel sad. He's an old fella, I want him gone, but it's just unpleasant to watch.

Yeah, it was not nice. Then again he was a pretty ruthless manager... guess, he'll take it once the chin then relax in his Portuguese villa. With loads of cash and bitches, fo'real.

Utd7

Credible sources are reported by non-credible sources to have revealed that LVG has left. So in other words, there is no evidence that anything has happened.
I read on Twitter that Ogden said on TV that LvG left carrington in the back entrance like Moyes.

Remix

LordoftheStreams
Stop posting about what you read on twitter. Unless it comes with a legit source, it's most likely bs.

FujiVice

I read on Twitter that Ogden said on TV that LvG left carrington in the back entrance like Moyes.
fecking hell, I know he'd be angry about getting the sack, but was that necessary from him?

kotha

Fecking hell.. Looks like twitter rumours have now become facts.. I actually feel sad to have LVG's reign end up like this(if these rumours turn out to be true)..

Edit:I mean are being taken as facts

Robbie Boy

My poxy mate just texted and said he's gone. I momentarily got my hopes up but this seems like more bollox really.

FujiVice

Cant you eejits just wait for official confirmation from manutd.com or the BBC instead of debating what wanker on twitter has a line to Woodward?
And what are we supposed to do until then? Leave the house? Are you mad?

Man-United

I will take it serious with LvG news if it's from someone like Ogden, Ladyman, Wallace, Winter.

marlowe78

With how social media is now, you'd think the club would at least Tweet something to clarify what's going on. But then again, we seem to be 30 years behind in every other facet of our operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.