LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
He's not. He's in Holland eating birthday cake and drinking champagne whilst we're all here losing our shit.
My God :houllier:. Obviously we can't know what's going on behind the curtains, but it seems like people running this club are either blind or just don't care as long as we make new sponsorship deals. Pathetic really.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Van Gaal admits he has failed, Woodward is speaking to senior players, so much speculation that his days are numbered. Why are we not flushing all this poison? Put everyone out of their misery. What is Woodward trying to achieve?

ottosec

- 4 loses in a row for the first time in 50 years
- went through December without winning a single game
- 2 shots on target in our last 2 games
- second lowest number of chances created in the league
- failed to score in the first half of our home games in 11(eleven!!) consecutive games and scored only 2 all season(one was an OG)
- lowest point tally in PL era
- lowest goals per game in PL era
- lower winrate than Moyes
- every single player is under performing, except maybe Smalling
- failed to qualify from one of the easiest groups possible in the CL
- went out of the League Cup at home against Championship opponent
- worst brand of football in the league by far

Job status: UNTOUCHABLE :lol:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Van Gaal admits he has failed, Woodward is speaking to senior players, so much speculation that his days are numbered. Why are we not flushing all this poison? Put everyone out of their misery. What is Woodward trying to achieve?
Because we don't have an alternative. Giggs doesn't want it short-term, they don't want Mourinho.

Ixion

I do think there is something in us wanting to give the job to Giggs to the end of the season but him refusing to be an interim manager again so we're stuck. He is only going to get one chance to manager United and if he took over till the end of the season we're likely to finish outside the top 4 and hire someone else.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I do think there is something in us wanting to give the job to Giggs to the end of the season but him refusing to be an interim manager again so we're stuck. He is only going to get one chance to manager United and if he took over till the end of the season we're likely to finish outside the top 4 and hire someone else.
Give it to Mouriniho then. Simple.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
If he's staying, it could be because they're hoping to land Pep at the end of the season. So I hope he's staying. If he's staying for any other reason they're getting it wrong.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's, apparently, so deserving of the United job - to the point of entitlement - that he fears having to go elsewhere to make his mark as a manager...knowing that no big club will give him that chance. Shouldn't this suggest something to our decision-makers i.e. that he's not worthy of the job, and is aware of that fact?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Sorting out a new manager to come in?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He's, apparently, so deserving of the United job - to the point of entitlement - that he fears having to go elsewhere to make his mark as a manager...knowing that no big club will give him that chance. Shouldn't this suggest something to our decision-makers i.e. that he's not worthy of the job, and is aware of that fact?
It should, yes. We've done this before and it failed miserably. Then took 20 year or more to recover from it. Has nobody mentioned that to them. Steve Bruce has more claim to becoming our manager.

SteveJ

Scout
At least that'll save us from the 'Pep-a-Rooney!' headlines.

acnumber9

Or he's not stupid and realises that there is a better chance of getting the job by staying even if he is a good manager elsewhere. Or he's always been at Utd and doesn't want to work elsewhere. I imagine if he didn't think he was good enough then he wouldn't want it. Does anybody enjoy humiliation and criticism?

SteveJ

Scout
acnumber9 said:
Or he's not stupid and realises that there is a better chance of getting the job by staying even if he is a good manager elsewhere. Or he's always been at Utd and doesn't want to work elsewhere. I imagine if he didn't think he was good enough then he wouldn't want it. Does anybody enjoy humiliation and criticism?
That's some kind of self-confidence if he actually believes he's the best man for the job.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
- failed to score in the first half of our home games in 11(eleven!!) consecutive games and scored only 2 all season(one was an OG)

When you list it out like that FFS, its comical :lol:
You haven't even included things like 352, playing players out of position, selling all the strikers and wingers etc

ravi2

It's the fact that Giggs thinks he is good enough to be our manager. He has 4 games experience when the pressure was off and he said that stressed him out. Just swallow your pride United and give it to Jose.
Does Giggs really feel that?
He must be crazy.

acnumber9

That's some kind of self-confidence if he actually believes he's the best man for the job.
If you'd achieved what he has in the game it's bound to inflate your self worth. I don't see how it's the crime it seems to be portrayed as to want the job and believe you can do it.

ravi2

Woodward needs to be read this instead of stating how MUFC are the "biggest club in the world".
Stop the PR bullshit Woodie.

MoskvaRed

Moyes was fired from Real Sociedad while he had gone home for his daughter's birthday. Maybe the same thing will happen here. Although I am amazed it is Monday evening and there has been no movement - the club just seems to be drifting onto the rocks while the captain celebrates a new sponsorship deals for life vests.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Woodward needs to be read this instead of stating how MUFC are the "biggest club in the world".
Stop the PR bullshit Woodie.
It's probably the only time he should listen to the Caf.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Moyes was fired from Real Sociedad while he had gone home for his daughter's birthday. Maybe the same thing will happen here. Although I am amazed it is Monday evening and there has been no movement - the club just seems to be drifting onto the rocks while the captain celebrates a new sponsorship deals for life vests.
LVG was probably in charge of the board training.

Status
Not open for further replies.