LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Zoido

I'll eat my hat if this has anything to do with Pep. I'm calling Occam's razor on this - and that is that Woody/the club don't want to admit to appointing a failure.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Even if he his sacked, we still need so much investment. A CB, two "wingers", a ball playing CM and a striker to play with Anthony Martial. And they have to be top quality. Like Marcos Reus, Antoine Greizmann, Koke, Mats Hummels, Alexandre Lacazette quality.

Dong Fangzhuo

Even if he his sacked, we still need so much investment. A CB, two "wingers", a ball playing CM and a striker to play with Anthony Martial. And they have to be top quality. Like Marcos Reus, Antoine Greizmann, Koke, Mats Hummels, Alexandre Lacazette quality.
One of those is not like the others

C'est Moi Cantona

Not sure I agree with this, I think the right manager could get this group of players going, they are no way near as bad as they look imo.

Once we get Shaw back then we need a top class CB, and right winger, I think then we could be good to go next season.

Acquire Me

Not sure I agree with this, I think the right manager could get this group of players going, they are no way near as bad as they look imo.

Once we get Shaw back then we need a top class CB, and right winger, I think then we could be good to go next season.
I think you are right. It should be possible to do much more with our current squad.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja

Yeah I agree. A top CB and Griezmann replacing Rooney and our starting XI is looking pretty good I think. Although DDG will probably leave so there's that too.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah I agree. A top CB and Griezmann replacing Rooney and our starting XI is looking pretty good I think. Although DDG will probably leave so there's that too.
You sign Butland, a winger and we are fine.

LARulz

Very disappointing he's not been sacked today. That means he'll be here at least till Derby and the only way he'll go after that is if he loses. If he wins 1-0 he'll be proclaiming it as a 10-0 thrashing and talking his usual crap about how we are on the right track and can win everything again. It'll buy him time till the inevitable loss in the next game. Rinse and repeat.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Very disappointing he's not been sacked today. That means he'll be here at least till Derby and the only way he'll go after that is if he loses. If he wins 1-0 he'll be proclaiming it as a 10-0 thrashing and talking his usual crap about how we are on the right track and can win everything again. It'll buy him time till the inevitable loss in the next game. Rinse and repeat.
I think he's past that. He's stubborn and set in his ways, but even he has a breaking point. I think he's realised that he can't fixed this. It's a matter of time, and it's Woodward we're waiting on. If he lasts till the Derby game and wins, he'll be happy about but won't be ecstatic.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm just holding out hope that this will be sorted when he returns, having discussed it with his family first.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Moyes was sacked on a Tuesday, 2 days after his loss to Everton.

Have faith.

Classical Mechanic

I'm just holding out hope that this will be sorted when he returns, having discussed it with his family first.
You can't sack a man when he is at his daughters birthday party. It is like when your parents dog dies whilst they are holiday. You don't tell until they get back. If he gets the bullet it will happen tomorrow.

LARulz

I think he's past that. He's stubborn and set in his ways, but even he has a breaking point. I think he's realised that he can't fixed this. It's a matter of time, and it's Woodward we're waiting on. If he lasts till the Derby game and wins, he'll be happy about but won't be ecstatic.
I thought that after a 0-0 draw vs Chelsea at home but he came out as if we just beat them convincingly. I don't know, I've just lost a lot of faith Woodward will pull the trigger. Van Gaal I think has tried to leave if rumours are to be believed and is asking for the sack based on quotes admitting he's failed and practically given up.

vidic blood & sand

You can sack a man when he is at his daughters birthday party. It is like when your parents dog dies whilst they are holiday. You don't tell until they get back. If he gets the bullet it will happen tomorrow.
I wonder what his daughter wished for before she blew the candles out?
Maybe she is a United fan? :nervous:

Someone

Something
Seems he's gonna be in charge against derby, and i think we'll win and it'll buy him another 3 games to make sure our season is fully destroyed.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
New andy mitten article says
United had a transfer done and it was vetoed by Lvg. The player wanted to join united. The original plan was to leave Ryan giggs a youthful squad and now it wont be possible.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I know we can't post gifs, but I found a cracker of one that if someone could photoshop LVG's face onto, it'll be perfect for the current situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.