LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Thanks, I really hope they take this advice with Giggs, he is destined to fail really, and that would be sad to see.
Also worth noting that Miguel Delaney, who wrote the love letter story - and he doesn't agree with his editor giving it the love letter headline - was on the show and he said his story was triple sourced.

C'est Moi Cantona

Also worth noting that Miguel Delaney, who wrote the love letter story - and he doesn't agree with his editor giving it the love letter headline - was on the show and he said his story was triple sourced.

I watched the Sunday Supplement and they said Miguel is a good journo but questioned if how it was reported was true.

They concluded that Mourinho often does this sort of thing when he is planning for a job, so rather than actually sending it to United in some sort of plea for the job, he did it for himself in preparation for if gets the job, so he can hit the ground running.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I watched the Sunday Supplement and they said Miguel is a good journo but questioned if how it was reported was true.

They concluded that Mourinho often does this sort of thing when he is planning for a job, so rather than actually sending it to United in some sort of plea for the job, he did it for himself in preparation for if gets the job, so he can hit the ground running.
That's quite interesting!

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.

Think someone leaked his 'dossier'. It must be from Mourinho but not meant to be known by the general public.

C'est Moi Cantona

Think someone leaked his 'dossier'. It must be from Mourinho but not meant to be known by the general public.
Aye makes sense, the 'love letter' stuff was just daft Mourinho must be cringing, but he's clearly been given some indication that it could be a goer some time soon.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
And how it's common place in the industry. It's not a love letter, and he's got the upper hand. He's needs to prove to a few in United that
Would love to hear SAF's opinion on current events,I doubt he will be giving us the
He said this during a time of massive change, and knew we'd need to be patient. 2.5 years later, we're in a truly awful state.

Happytom82

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
two years on, and we're doing worse than under Moyes. How come Moyes got sacked and not LvG? Imagine what it takes for Giggs to be sacked :(

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Would love to hear SAF's opinion on current events,I doubt he will be giving us the
I miss him so much. I miss waiting whole week for a game with excitment growing with each passing day, i miss understanding what players are doing on the pitch, i miss being confident before the game, i miss Fergie time when we were trailing. I miss the great man.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Aye makes sense, the 'love letter' stuff was just daft Mourinho must be cringing, but he's clearly been given some indication that it could be a goer some time soon.

Doubt he has prepared this without any indication that he may be considered for the position. It seems he usually prepares for jobs by preparing these dossiers.

Lets hope this is true and he will be interviewed for the position.

Happytom82

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I miss him so much. I miss waiting whole week for a game with excitment growing with each passing day, i miss understanding what players are doing on the pitch, i miss being confident before the game, i miss Fergie time when we were trailing. I miss the great man.
Feck me/Hold me.

C'est Moi Cantona

Doubt he has prepared this without any indication that he may be considered for the position. It seems he usually prepares for jobs by preparing these dossiers.

Lets hope this is true and he will be interviewed for the position.
Yes, him, Pep, Pochettino, and Simeone....may the best man win.

Ixion

According to RVP : "Sometimes he’d come in and say, ‘Excite me. Try a pass over 40 metres. Try a dribble. I don’t care if it goes wrong. I want to sit on the edge of my chair. Please excite me. And make the game quicker, please"

So I'm sure Sir Alex isn't happy with what he's seeing ont he pitch either.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
According to RVP : "Sometimes he’d come in and say, ‘Excite me. Try a pass over 40 metres. Try a dribble. I don’t care if it goes wrong. I want to sit on the edge of my chair. Please excite me. And make the game quicker, please"

So I'm sure Sir Alex isn't happy with what he's seeing ont he pitch either.
All those things would make LVG fall off his chair... in horror.

Acquire Me

Its sad to see that we stick with LvG. Our board are clueless. Even when LvG win matches, its so boring. The only entertainment under LvG was his first preseason imo. After that it has been boring. So our board is killing our club and it could be years before things are better.

Devil may care

The growing concern seems to be that LvG is keeping his job simply due to the Giggs vs Jose backroom board battle, ego's and position status behind the scenes taking precedence over the football.

Sigma

Just in case anyone is interested in listening to the first 30 minutes of the 5Live Monday night football show where it was all about LVG's future and the rumours flying around and how valid/invalid they might be, as well as some good opinions. Includes John Motson, Robbie Savage, Chappers and Rory Smith from The Times newspaper, so it's an interesting discussion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06xxwz1

Skip the first 3 minutes because it's just a news update
Interesting listen.

Remix

LordoftheStreams
Neil Custis is reporting that Woodward has talked him out of resigning for a third time.
That only makes sense if we have Pep lined up for the summer. No reason not to replace him with Giggs/Mourinho otherwise.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
If that fecking happens, I'll lose my shit. I'll actually go full mental. I can't take it.
He's such a inept twat who refuses to act for the good of the club. Christ, what the hell is wrong with him that he thinks this will work out fine. He's past deluded. He's endangering the future of this club as if he's a kid playing his dad's save on FM.
Boardroom battle to ensure Mourinho doesn't get the job, when it's as clear as day that he's the perfect fit.
Christ on a fecking bike.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
This is all screaming of Woodward thinking he has Pep lined up only for him to look like an idiot. Same as with Fabregas etc.

LInkash

Its sad to see that we stick with LvG. Our board are clueless. Even when LvG win matches, its so boring. The only entertainment under LvG was his first preseason imo. After that it has been boring. So our board is killing our club and it could be years before things are better.
Oh man, that first preseason was so exciting, with world class Ashley Young and Fletch beating Real Madrid in front of a 100k+ crowd.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
If this is true then I don't even know what to think anymore when it comes to United. Why talk him out of it? If van Gaal knows himself he's not good enough and isn't going to turn it around then why the feck talk him out of resigning? I don't get this, there's a world class manager available but we're going to stick with a manager who wants to leave :confused:

Let's hope it's bullshit and he resigns tomorrow :)

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
If that fecking happens, I'll lose my shit. I'll actually go full mental. I can't take it.
He's such a inept twat who refuses to act for the good of the club. Christ, what the hell is wrong with him that he thinks this will work out fine. He's past deluded. He's endangering the future of this club as if he's a kid playing his dad's save on FM.
Boardroom battle to ensure Mourinho doesn't get the job, when it's as clear as day that he's the perfect fit.
Christ on a fecking bike.
:lol: Calm down it's the Sun and others:nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.