LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Trevor Sinclair also saying it. He also posted that photo from a month or two ago when it looked like Woodward was meeting Mourinho, which I had forgotten about.

"So we're in agreement. You feck Chelsea's season up, and we'll sack this bastard"

Sam

Trevor Sinclair also saying it. He also posted that photo from a month or two ago when it looked like Woodward was meeting Mourinho, which I had forgotten about.
What a bitter couple of tweets :lol:

Also, why would sacking LVG make Ed a City fan? Does he think he's doing a good job? :houllier:

FujiVice

What a bitter couple of tweets :lol::houllier:
He's one of those players who took violent bum rapings from us twice a year as a player. You'll find most players turned pundits hate United. We monopolized the trophies when they were players. We're hated by them.

KieranMUFC

Imagine the meltdown when SSN tweet "Ryan Giggs is appointed the new manager of Manchester United manager on a 6 year contract."

bubbles_

Did someone just say Trevor Sinclair had confirmed it? Why is Tricky Trev breaking news?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
To be fair, it might be social media bullshit but this all happened before Moyes was sacked.
No. When Moyes was sacked several credible journos came out with the story as soon as it broke. Like they had been briefed from a credible source.

At the moment all we are hearing is speculation from crap sources.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

"So we're in agreement. You feck Chelsea's season up, and we'll sack this bastard"
That photo is from May 2015. Apparently one of the other guys is Cech's agent. At least that was the story then.

Riz

There isn't any kind of chatter...

It's reports falsely attributed to journalists or people with no credibility.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
No. When Moyes was sacked several credible journos came out with the story as soon as it broke. Like they had been briefed from a credible source.

At the moment all we are hearing is speculation from crap sources.
True. This time round they want to be professional and want to respect the departing manager. Speculation about Giggs future is also rife.

Devil81

It's looking likely he's going, there are several sources for the rumours now.

Fingers crossed it's tonight.

marlowe78

I see conflicting reports in social media. Some saying Giggs to take over until new manager, others saying Mourinho in.

Status
Not open for further replies.