LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Makes absolute sense to
I'd have thought the exact opposite - a chance to stick two fingers up at them.
Don't know.

Don't agree with Hed Zitin's intimation that he'd be afraid, but would you want to see your ex a week after a horrible breakup?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Feeling sad about it though. Moyes sacking was in the end a relief. Van Gaal deserves much better :(

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I know there has been speculation since the Norwich game but Twitter really is going crazy in the last few minutes saying he has been sacked and Giggs is taking over.

Hed Zitin

Don't know.

Don't agree with Hed Zitin's intimation that he'd be afraid, but would you want to see your ex a week after a horrible breakup?
I never said he would be afraid. I don't think that at all. I just think he won't take us up for that game purely because he wouldn't want them to have a mental edge over us and it would put us at a disadvantage.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
In 2013 we could've got Jose. We "chose" Moyes (as crazy as it sounds).
But this season, Ancelotti has already gone, Pep is almost gone to City and Jose is the only A-lister left. If we don't get him soon, we will end up having to sign up a B-lister, or worse, an intern (R.Giggs).
I genuinely fear that. I think our next manager after this one should be a Pochetino like manager. But we need a champion now. This players dont know how to win together. We need to correct that. It becomes a habit.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Kind of feel bad really. He was clueless this season and I wanted him out ages ago but the man is very respectful and it's not nice to see his managerial career end like this.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Feels like it is becoming a reality now and I am starting to feel sorry for Van Gaal.

peridigm

Feeling sad about it though. Moyes sacking was in the end a relief. Van Gaal deserves much better :(
He's eregant and rude but let's leave personality out of it. He's failing at a job he was hired for. Not all his fault, existing players and all, but I'm sure there were some discussions on what was expected of him when he first had talks with the board. I felt sad for Moyes. He was truly out of his depth and would have never told Sir Alex no. LVG knew what was expected. Good riddance if true.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I lost faith in Van Gaal after the Norwich game, potentially after the Bournemouth match. We need a change because it clearly isn't working but it'll be so sad to see him get sacked. I just want him to resign. It's a sad way to leave football after a very successful career.

NinjaFletch

Fairly certain the most recent flurry of news is a result of that colossal feck tard Andy Goldstein who just tweeted 'gone' and then followed it up with
'...sorry, pressed send to quickly...Gone ...to get some food, will tweet more when I know it X'

He's very clearly on the wind up.

Mutter Merkel

fate tied with LVG
The media speculation around this has been rather silly. I don't like all this social-media nonsense.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
You're all going to be so disappointed when he's still here in January :lol:

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The club could have backed him at any moment but I think circumstances will probably make the decision easier. It's a shame we didn't do better United LVG. I've had liked him to win something with us.

NinjaFletch

Duncan Castles has said on the radio that he's been sacked and it'll be confirmed soon. According to twitter...
According to the same rumour he was on BBC Radio 3, you know the classical music channel. Rather than BBC Radio 5, the sport one.

Status
Not open for further replies.