Manchester United kits 2016/17

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My OCD doesn't like that weird uneven pattern down the middle of the home shirt, but the colours/pattern is nice. Probably won't be noticeable on TV, but I just find it strange why they've done that.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Still really like our black one from this season.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
The home one looks good...other two I'm not sure about. This years white kit is far better than the new one

Spock

The red is barely acceptable, but would have been great if it didn't have the two tone look.

The white would be sensational if it didn't have the garish shit all over the sleeves.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The connection between the 2 reds looks like a vertical version of the board on Blockbusters.

Reynoldo

Jesus we have adidas as our sponsor and they seem to be trying to go out of their way to feck up our kits, your adidas just give us the plain kit same as everyone else and it will look class.

That kit would be perfect if it didn't have the dual colour and silly middle bit.

arthurka

Wow don´t understand this.. If it´s plain everyone says it´s plain and not good enough if they try something different everyone says it should be plain.. Difficult crowd to please. I like it and the blue one is class..

Shark

@NotShark
Why do we always seem to be the rats to be experimented on when it comes to kits? Adidas couldn't just stick to the formula they always use.

SirAF

Ageist
Does anyone know why the club website is only selling the red shirt with the Fa Cup final commemorative embroidery? Is the white one not available at all?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
That honeycomb shite ruins the shirt the same way the dark red stripe down the middle ruins the Arsenal shirt.

Ridiculous that manufacturers ruin a perfect good design by trying to be 'unique'.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks uneven and stands out like a sore thumb. If that isn't bad enough it increases your chances of being attacked by wasps. For that reason I am out.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I like it, will go well alongside our new beekeeping sponsor.

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
To be honest I don't know why we get this crap when Bayern Munich using the same colour scheme get a class kit each year. This looks so uninspiring that I'm afraid to say it's a bad as the cheap looking guff Nike used to kit us out in.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Home kit is a beauty.. the white kit is an absolute monstrosity.

Uniquim

Wow don´t understand this.. If it´s plain everyone says it´s plain and not good enough if they try something different everyone says it should be plain.. Difficult crowd to please. I like it and the blue one is class..
Different people want different things, so there will always be complaints about the kits regardless.

Reynoldo

Do people actually complain about the plain adidas design though? I mean its a classic and it looks great no matter what club it is.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I would have considered getting the outgoing white shirt for the knock down prices online but they've only got the long sleeved one.

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
Do people actually complain about the plain adidas design though? I mean its a classic and it looks great no matter what club it is.

I was dying to see those three stripes down United's arms and a year after they go back to Adidas they get rid of them! You couldn't make it up!!

Taxx

I still love the home shirt. It will probably look much better when you see it on the players, as every new shirt we have ever had.

Tiber

Someone posted our new home kit on reddit:

I like the little Newton Heath reference.

Ive always loved the idea of regularly having a newton heath 3rd shirt. I loved the old green and yellow Umbro shirt my dad got me when I was a kid

Anyway, I reckon that shirt could look quite smart when its actually being worn

Shark

@NotShark
I was dying to see those three stripes down United's arms and a year after they go back to Adidas they get rid of them! You couldn't make it up!!
Me too! When has that even happened? it's as if the designers are genuinely trying to troll us. It looks like fecking training kit.

Taxx

Nah, the chevron and gingham ones never stopped looking shit.
Agree with gingham kit. Probably my least favourite home kit of the recent years!.. But even that one did look better on the players. In my opinion.

Coops73

As football tops go I don't mind it, to be honest I've bought every home top since I can remember (always long sleeve) so like a cnut I'll get the next one too.

Ban

I like it. If it didnt have that honeycomb part people would say its too plain.