Manchester United vs Kristiansund BK (Tue 30th July, 18:00 UK time)

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
What was the point of taking the ball from Jones by Jesse there if he isn't going to do anything with it?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Poor pass behind the receiver by Rashford.
Hoped they'd be more focused at this stage of pre-season with the basics.

Okey

Not sure what to make of the start. The team seems to have taken a collective step backwards from what we've been seeing in preseason so far. Sloppy and lethargic so far...

VanGaalyTime

We can't pass the ball at all without Pogba in there controlling things. McTominay is the best of the lot so far.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Martials work rate has been good. Playing him as the center forward might be the best way to keep him from drifting off.

Affirmation

There is a lack of intensity espeicelly when pressing but that's understandable given how close we are to the start of the season and another pre-season game approaching. However this game does show how much we really rely on Paul Pogba to make this team work to the best of its ability.

R'hllor

James made 2 runs in 30 sec, totally ignored, there will be a moment when he just says feck this, i can stroll too.

RedNed77

Needs somebody other than Matic in there. I can’t believe somebody can look washed up at 30. Fred and McTominay is a better partnership.

Adnandos

Its pretty shocking how washed Matic looks in every single game now

Also Rashford can sure hit a knuckleball

youmeletsfly

We lack creativity, it is so obvious. If we lose Paul and don't replace him we are in deep shit.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We started a bit sloppy but looking much better now, I actually think Lingard's been pretty decent :nervous: