Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruud Van Persie

Our football looks so much better compared to last 2 seasons. Pressing, off the ball movement, no zombie moments, quick pass and move game. Add to this team Persie, Januzaj and one or 2 class signings, we are all set for the new season. :drool:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Fletcher pulling the strings beautifully. Our team looks quite fit as well. Great work done by LvG on team in pre-season already!

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
This system makes it feel like we just have more players on the pitch, There is always someone available.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Fletcher looking like a poor man's Scholes here.
You having a laugh? He looks almost back to his best and him and Scholes aren't in anyway similar.

I think if he can carry this form into the PL season he's a decent shout for Club Captain.

manufanatic

"crazy"
NFL is bigger in New England but College Football dominates the rest of the country.

Almost always sellouts. This stadium has a 250 or so sell out streak going, which is like 30 years.
Not sure about that in New England I would say that in the northwest and Colorado is nfl the south is college Midwest it's a draw

GRon

I think Fletcher is top of the list for captaincy. He is not going to play 90min today having played the full game last time out. Thus he probably is top of the list for permanent captain.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
NFL is bigger in New England but College Football dominates the rest of the country.

Almost always sellouts. This stadium has a 250 or so sell out streak going, which is like 30 years.
Does the college team you support play in this stadium

I take it college players are not paid

Why do you think it's so big in the states?

The Super Bowl is still the biggest game though isn't it?

I will ask no more after this

Get In Scholesy

Our pressing off the ball is fantastic.

Edit: the only worry I have with that is that it may make us tired a lot quicker, making a lot difficult to stay at our peak. See Barcelona as an example.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Completely full. Anywhere between 60-110 thousand.

Cheers. That's crazy. I wasn't aware of how popular college football was but the odd time I did catch a game on ESPN, it looked pretty packed. Not 110k packed but certainly enough to fill most football stadiums.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I love Herrera's defensive movement and positioning. Looks like a proper midfielder both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.