Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisJanuzaj

We look very sharp keeping the ball and closing down and rushing them when we don't, look what a good manager can do in 3 weeks :)

LS17

The front free of Rooney - Welbeck and Mata seems to work so well, I've genuinely no idea how Januzaj and Van Persie also fit in to this like who to drop, play where etc.

hamad138

can someone explain how van gall improved the team that much? wtf is going on

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
It's a regional thing but in the south sec has 3 stadiums that have 100k and they are sold out every game
Wow. That's crazy stuff. But then again America is huge so it's only right that'd be the case.

The Red Thinker

We are bossing this game! Fletcher looking mighty strong in midfield. He's back to his pre-injury best, when he was looking like really making a step up.

Fauzan

Someone PM a low quality stream please. The ones I've tried get stuck a lot.

ClutchHunter

Fine performance? He's done nothing.
There have actually been a couple of nice bits of link up play. Mind you, I'm actually paying attention to the performance and not just applying confirmation bias to his mistakes.

red_devil83

can someone explain how van gall improved the team that much? wtf is going on
We're keeping the ball a lot. There's usually a man offering to receive a pass in triangles. 1 and 2 touch passing. Defenders playing the ball out, not hoofing it.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Does the college team you support play in this stadium

I take it college players are not paid

Why do you think it's so big in the states?

The Super Bowl is still the biggest game though isn't it?

I will ask no more after this
Yes.
No they aren't but they get full scholarships and stipend at the university. There is a movement gaining steam to pay them.

It is big because for 7-8 weeks a year people go back to meet up with their college friends. Or because they identify college with some of the best years of their lives. Or because of the tailgating scene. Or because of the traditions that go back to the 19th century.

Yes, the super bowl is the biggest but a lot of that is just housewives who watch for the commercials or other marketing crap.

Blue always red

Valencia in a nutshell there. Played a beautiful give and go, but as soon as he gets into the box he looses confidence and puts crap balls in!

manufanatic

"crazy"
Seattle and Denver I guess. But Oregon and Oregon State and Colorado usually have good crowds too.
True but I gap have been everywhere in the states and although autzen stadium and Corvallis is a true event on the day it's a recent thing there.

Goal great move

Status
Not open for further replies.