Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson18

That's why LVG was a great decision. Maybe he'll only stay for 2-3 seasons, but he improves the players so much with his training.

Judas

Open to offers
We're actually playing attractive football again, it's so sad how happy I am to see us just playing some decent stuff, but after last season, it feels so strange.

KeninDC

Rest in Peace
Unreal. But for Herrara all the guys were there last year-the play is unrecognizable. How many touches on the first goal-six or seven? Utter transformation.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
TBH, I think Welbeck will displace one of Rooney/RvP this season, if he stays fit. He seems to be vital to our quick passing game.
He helps improve our football, but Rooney and Van Persie are world class player. It will take a brave manager to drop one of them, just to improve our aesthetic apeal on the pitch.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Great 1st half from United's point of view, played Real off the field the passing and the moving has been thoroughly enjoyable. If we can carry these sort of performances into next season then I have no doubt we'll be right.

khoazany

TBH, I think Welbeck will displace one of Rooney/RvP this season, if he stays fit. He seems to be vital to our quick passing game.
This.He doesn't have to score 15-20 goals in this formation to become our regulars.You create chances and the goals will come.

MaNNe-

Great game thus far and I have to say the difference between Moyes united and LvG united is night and day.

Dazzmondo

Welbeck has been great in pre-season imo, hope the sub was just a precaution. Have to say, Zaha's looked very poor so far, hope he improves 2nd half. We've been absolutely awesome though. Young excellent throughout, our midfield has been excelllent with all of Fletcher, Herrera and Mata impressing, Rooney looking good, defence, generally doing well despite Keane's poor decision on the penalty.

Cmz'

You can just tell that there are gonna be some lower table sides that get absolutely smashed by us next season

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Looking at the first goal its even more impressive now, great part played by Welbeck hope he is ok

txred

We might not win the Treble this season or even a single trophy, but I think it's fair to say that the troubles of the ill-fated Moyes era are passing and Manchester United are back. Give it time, lads. Looks like excitement on the pitch could be returning.

Leg-End

Hard to believe this is only our 4th game under LVG, the change has been immediate.

Shyftyy

Didn't see the penalty incident, was it fairly given?
Yes but Keane was forced into the foul or he would have to just let him walk in. If van Gaal responds the same as he did in the dutch leagues he will blame the pressing midfielder and not the defender :)

Manchie

I know Zaha has to get up to speed and all that but he has not impressed me so far
Never impressed me from the very beginning. I don't know what people see in him but still he deserves chance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.