Manchester United vs Tottenham (Thu 25th July, 12:30 UK time)

Adamsk7

We’ve dominated but Spurs have just had the best chance because of the absolute shit houses that are Smalling, Rojo and Young. How they are playing here is beyond me - desperately need an upgrade at CB

diarm

Is Dele Alli the most headbuttable player in the league?

Alemar

Not bad so far from de Gea - excellent save and also a good punch to stop the cross. Several accurate long passes to Young from him too

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Did Alli put a bet on him getting sent off or something?

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Geez Alli is a real piece of work. Right now I wish someone else takes him out before he takes one of ours out! He looks like that's what he is on the pitch for.
Get Rojo to batter him - would be worth a red/yellow and wouldn't harm United either.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We’ve dominated but Spurs have just had the best chance because of the absolute shit houses that are Smalling, Rojo and Young. How they are playing here is beyond me - desperately need an upgrade at CB
Why is Smalling lumped in with those 2 clowns. He's far better than given credit.

Tiber

AWB is so good. Thankfully we didn't 'have enough of this saga and move onto another target' as some suggested. Already the best fullback we have had in years