Manchester United vs Tottenham (Thu 25th July, 12:30 UK time)

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What sort of cnut must you be to get booked in the first 10 minutes of a pre season game :lol:

Adamsk7

Blimey how hot must it be there, they’ve been playing 15 minutes and it looks like they’ve jumped in a swimming pool! Mind you, not much better here today.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
We’ve dominated but Spurs have just had the best chance because of the absolute shit houses that are Smalling, Rojo and Young. How they are playing here is beyond me - desperately need an upgrade at CB
how Young and Smalling are still at the club is beyond me

Alemar

Young wasted an excellent direct free kick opportunity. And he didnt allow Pereira to take it either :(

diarm

Why on Earth is there a new rule that you can't have attacking players disrupting the wall at free kicks?

Why do they keep insisting on more rules to make defending easier? Defenders get far too many handouts as is.

Born2Lose

Playing very well and matching Spurs' athleticism currently. Sure it must be humid as hell there though.

Tiber

there are few things in life less inspiring that the sight of Ashley Young wearing the captains armband

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I absolutely LOVE this version of Manchester United. Everything is fire.

Anustart89

Backheel straight inte the pitch with Harry Kane behind you. Only in Ashley Youngs mind is that a good idea...

Eleven-Eighteen

Why on Earth is there a new rule that you can't have attacking players disrupting the wall at free kicks?

Why do they keep insisting on more rules to make defending easier? Defenders get far too many handouts as is.
Is that a real rule?! :houllier:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Diving into a challenge like that so close to your own penalty area is pretty dumb.

Parrot looks composed on the ball, pretty impressive so far.
I mean he's not blessed with brains, see CL final!

Yeah I'm impressed with him, looks pretty well developed physically for his age too.

Litch

Spurs ball retention has been good in the first 20 mins....

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Spurs clearly can match you on quality by what they’ve shown but they’re not as fit.

Tiber

Because Smalling is our second best defender, and Young a fine backup at both left and rightback. Easy.
Could you ask that fine backup to refrain from backheeling the ball straight to Harry Kane in future?