Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His pressuring was excellent. The foul after he won the ball back was laughable

arnie_ni

It's positioning and awareness that it needs, so hopefully he's capable of that as we know Fred is a runner and leaves lots of space behind himself because of that.
Those 2 and Bruno. You'll never find a more energetic 3. We'll either be winning the ball high all game and create a bucketful of chances or well get smashed on thr counter all game :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Very comfortable with a sabitzer, Fred and Bruno midfield for the next 3 league games.. he looked very strong with his tackling

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Need someone to explain this one.

The standard ABU explanation is: Yeah but Bruno's goal shouldn't have counted against City cos Rashford was offside, or some BS like that.

After the City game we will struggle to get anything out of referees. Hughes had his hands above his head when he touched the ball in the box today, and it got referred to the screen. Like it wasn't a stonewall penalty. :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Thrown in to a pretty shit situation, but didn't wilt from the challenge in the slightest. Got stuck in, showed some aggression in challenges, played a few neat passes.

Nothing wrong with that for a debut at all. Very glad we have him as an option.

userman

Looked solid, showed great intensity and positional awareness, unlucky not to get an “assist” when the ref somehow called a foul.

Think he can step in very nicely for Casemiro (will obviously still be missed though)!

CM

I liked what I saw from Sabitzer. He was thrown on in tough circumstances on his debut but showed good intensity and used the ball well. Hopefully next time he'll have a bit more opportunity to get on the ball when we have 11 players on the pitch.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Could be exactly what we need. Doesn't slow things down.

Can't wait for next match.

Real Name

The standard ABU explanation is: Yeah but Bruno's goal shouldn't have counted against City cos Rashford was offside, or some BS like that.

After the City game we will struggle to get anything out of referees. Hughes had his hands above his head when he touched the ball in the box today, and it got referred to the screen. Like it wasn't a stonewall penalty. :lol:
I really thought we wouldn't get the pen we got today.

Rauður Djöfull

My mate is a bundesliga fan and has been talky very well of this guy, lively appearance today coming into a shit situation, think he did ok and look forward to seeing more and hope / guess he starts vs Leeds, ref was absolut shit and that foul he called on Sabitzer was rubbish deciison

El Jefe

Looked really good from the little we saw. Willing to get on the ball but also aggressive off the ball.

Frank White

Like what i saw from the very little time he was on, hopefully gets some time now Casemiro is out really don't want McFred back.

criticalanalysis

Looks a good player. Tenacious pressing and had nifty feet.

Little worried about our positional nous and playmaking though with him and Fred behind Bruno.

AndySmith1990

Thank feck we've got this fella or we'd have half a midfield for the next 3 games

lex talionis

Did well I thought. Never a foul either and he put Rashford through with a beauty of a ball. fecking Marriner
This. Not a foul at all and with that through ball Rashy would have closed the book.

The jewel theft looks a very solid addition to the squad.

Remember the geese

Liked what I saw. I don't think he's a natural replacement for Casemiro, but I'd like to think that we will be fine for the next three games.

Scottynaldinho

Didn't give commentators an opportunity for that stupid welcome to the premier league comment. It was the other way around infact.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I really thought we wouldn't get the pen we got today.
Me too. VAR took ages to even call the ref over to the screen. VAR was quicker off the mark to decide there were reasons to red card Casemiro than to agree basketball has different rules than football! Honestly, can see us being f'd over at Wembley.

stu_1992

A crazy situation to be thrown into for your debut, so not the best time to judge. However early signs were good with his workrate.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Those 2 and Bruno. You'll never find a more energetic 3. We'll either be winning the ball high all game and create a bucketful of chances or well get smashed on thr counter all game :lol:
Yeah, manic if Sabitzer can’t sit!

RuudTom83

Great game to be thrown into really...total backs against the wall 10 men 100 mph ending.

Welcome to the Premier League Sabitzer.

Elcabron

I really liked what I saw from Jim, physicality seems to be there which is crucial for PL. Can't wait to see him get a run of games.

M Bison

Supports
York City
started off well in difficult circumstances. Definitely a premier league player with his physicality

RaulitoElCrack

Love the attitude and determination. Got that Martinez spirit. He will be good for us.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It was a shit decision against him but on the plus side his reaction to the whistle blowing was exactly what we need. Sort of a "what the feck are you on about you fecking knob, you're a corrupt abu cnut go feck yourself" wave of the hands. Elegant but profound, like a swan with a knife taped to it's head.

ChaddyP

Such a shame. We didn't get to see him come on two love up for Casemiro and just enjoy himself

Nice little cameo and as already said a shocking decision from a ref having a howler, he should have had his first assist as Rashford was in the clear.

Very glad we've got him now Casemiro is out.

ShinjiNinja26

He looked good when he came on, it’s just a shame we were down to 10 men and backs against the wall so weren’t really able to see his attacking qualities.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Good debut, when we've got everyone needed in midfield fit, he'll show more of what he's capable of.

delerium

I'm so relieved we got him in the deadline day especially now that Casemiro is out for the next 3. He will get a lot of minutes, and if we win these next 3, he will be a very popular player here I bet.

All the initial signs are showing that he really seems to be the player we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.