5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorio

It was a shit decision against him but on the plus side his reaction to the whistle blowing was exactly what we need. Sort of a "what the feck are you on about you fecking knob, you're a corrupt abu cnut go feck yourself" wave of the hands. Elegant but profound, like a swan with a knife taped to it's head.
:lol:

AndyMUFC

Like that's he again another aggressive player, it was a promising looking 10 minute cameo in the circumstances. We don't have much choice other than starting him on Wednesday so look forward to seeing him then.

UDontMessWith24

If he can be a poor man's Gini Wijnaldum for us (that's not meant to disparage him) maybe he'll want to make the move permanent.

NoPace

He will ultimately displace Fred, who he’s better than. But thank feck we have him right now too.
I'm now wondering if we'll just sign Sabitzer and then a young player to backup Casemiro and grow into being a #8, like Onana or another early 20s player.

Eriksen/Sabitzer----Bruno (Fred, Sancho)
--------------------Casemiro(Onana)----------------

and McTominay out, Fred stays for one more year, maybe Mainoo and Iqbal both go on loan, though Mainoo is so young he might just stick around. Though a year for whoever is chasing promotion in League one and plays football makes sense too. Bolton looks perfect right? In a playoff spot so odds are they don't quite make it and they apparently play proper passing stuff under Evatt and he can live at home still.

Eriksen and Sabitzer fight for the #8 job and whoever is not starting is the backup #10 with Fred as the backup #8. Sancho gets time on the right, maybe Amad on loan to a Prem team or a Serie A or Ligue 1 side, or Pellistri leaves, Elanga on loan (seems to want to go) and since Rashford is the 3rd striker (one of Martial or Weghorst leave, a proper #9 comes in) you want a 5th winger anyways and that's Amad.

Blood Mage

That tackle he made was a thing of beauty and it gets given as foul. Just when I think I can't have more contempt for Marriner, worst fecking ref in the league and that's some claim.

T_Model101

Was he a regular for Austria at the WC?
Can't remember ever seeing him play before
Looked a good player when he came on

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Really can see him making immediate impact, like Eriksen. And he looks like a fecking unit, like an inflated Shaw.

Dr Foo

I love that we have got another solid character in, in addition to his ball playing ability. We are going to be very tough to play against with our spine of leaders. Hopefully him and Fred should suffice for the next 3 games

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Is there a chance we could turn this into permanent deal?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He is exactly what we need - combative and good passing in midfield.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I presume there's a fairly good chance. He was already struggling to start for Bayern and I believe they've already signed another midfielder to come in for next season, so he will most likely be sold. If his loan period goes well then we've obviously got an advantage over most other clubs.

Mr.Hik

Best game and situation for his first game. He now knows what is expected from him.
And that wasn't a foul, Rashford would finish that 9/10, times.

stoinz

Came in the right time. With Casemiro out for 3 games, perfect chance for him to step up.

Elcabron

Such a great signing this - 28 in his prime, full international, lots of European experience, low risk, ready to slot in straight away.

Looks like sort of player we would normally miss out on and then fume that we missed out on him. Exactly what Liverpool need right now, surprised Klopp with his German connections wasn't all over this.

Shai-Hulud

I liked the look of him a lot. Reminded me a bit of Schweinsteiger (pre OAP).

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
How does it work if we win the final and he plays in it. I’m assuming he’ll still get a medal right? Or is there a rule where you have to play so many games in it?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
How does it work if we win the final and he plays in it. I’m assuming he’ll still get a medal right? Or is there a rule where you have to play so many games in it?
You play one game in the competition, you get a medal

Dubravka will get a medal if we win.

AneRu

He is the type of player I want next to Cameroon to have that red wall in front of the defence, make us difficult to play against such that teams know its a long way back into the game the moment we go ahead. With Bruno and Sancho we shouldnt worry too much about creativity. If he impresses we are making the move permanent, I think.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Very energetic and some nice touches. Now with Case out too we are lucky to have him

Shai-Hulud

He is the type of player I want next to Cameroon to have that red wall in front of the defence, make us difficult to play against such that teams know its a long way back into the game the moment we go ahead. With Bruno and Sancho we shouldnt worry too much about creativity. If he impresses we are making the move permanent, I think.
Yeah if you put the whole Cameroon NT on the pitch for us you'd have a wall for sure. :smirk:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I don't quite know how this geezer has put all of that time into his tache and locks and can't even be bothered to slap the eye makeup on. A disappointment to the pirating community if I'm honest.

Robertd0803

Possible although I reckon we will be back in for De Jong again so that will probably affect it.

Theres also a very real possibility that if he does well for us that Bayern will set a pretty hefty asking price.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Possible although I reckon we will be back in for De Jong again so that will probably affect it.

Theres also a very real possibility that if he does well for us that Bayern will set a pretty hefty asking price.
He was clearly not important to Bayern, so if he does well here they’d be happy to recoup what they paid no doubt.

Let’s see how he does first though.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Don't think Nagelsmann rates him. But then again, doesnt Hasan Salihamidzic have the final say on transfers.

Also, Bayern will probably want to fund the Cancelo permanent deal in the summer and him alone will cost in the £50m region.

Shark

@NotShark
His energy when he's pressing looks relentless. Really promising showing.

Unlikely lad

Don't think Nagelsmann rates him. But then again, doesnt Hasan Salihamidzic have the final say on transfers.

Also, Bayern will probably want to fund the Cancelo permanent deal in the summer and him alone will cost in the £50m region.
I mean he was his captain at RB and he brought him in from there, pretty sure Nagelsmann rates him somewhat

backpass

He was the one player Nagelsman wanted to sign´when he moved.
That it didn´t work right away, was based on a couple of mediocre games and then having kimmich goretzka in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.