g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Marcel Sabitzer image 15

Marcel Sabitzer Austria flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

avgp_1

Had a decent game. Probably tired as the game went on. Still did well for the first goal

Real Name

Had 86 percent passing rate in the 1st half, was a bit worse in the second but overall had a solid game imo. Had that good shot saved by Meslier.

Hester_manc

First impression is that he would be our 5th choise behind Casemiro, Eriksen, McT and Fred. But better than Donny on that position.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think he's basically right footed Fred, good and bad. Bit heavier touch, better shot/slightly more reliable passer but more or less same. Was bought to rotate with Fred next to casemiro. Doesn't work too great without casemiro.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Only way I can describe him is he's a ten a penny footballer. He doesn't excel at anything, but unlike our other options behind Casemiro and Eriksen he also doesn't struggle massively in a single area.

As a stop gap and injury cover he's fine, but he'll never light a game up for me

Kag

In a normal game with a partner who is playing like a normal human being he’ll fit in well.

That was a baptism of fire for him.

Redfrog

He missed a midfielder playing alongside him. Start your first game as an one man midfield is tough. So can’t blame him. Time will tell.

I don't know too much about his Bayern days but he looked off the pace today. Some nice bits of play but generally too slow to read everything.

Red Rash

Think he will do well playing alongside Casemiro. Not a spectacular player but a decent all round midfielder.

Blood Mage

First impression is that he would be our 5th choise behind Casemiro, Eriksen, McT and Fred. But better than Donny on that position.
How the feck are you putting him behind Fred and McT in the pecking order you madman?

Telsim

He must be wondering what the hell he's gotten himself into playing alongside Fred this game.

Josh 76

If red cafe was around in the early days, some of the PL greats would have been written off as frauds!

avgp_1

I think he's basically right footed Fred, good and bad. Bit heavier touch, better shot/slightly more reliable passer but more or less same. Was bought to rotate with Fred next to casemiro. Doesn't work too great without casemiro.
He is well ahead of Fred.

BorisManUtd

Think he's decent player but like Fred needs a Casemiro behind him. I certainly can't wait to see it, we'll have to go with Fred and Sabitzer for another 2 games though.

lsd

The Oracle
Picked up his first yellow courtesy of Fred. Welcome to United Marcel

Stadjer

You really dont rate him do you? You wrote him off 15m into the match in the live thread and now you place him behind McT and Fred? What has he done to you? :lol:

I think he was better than Fred today and he looks better at football than McT.

Mike Smalling

Pretty good outing. He puts himself about, plays with enough aggression, is decent on the ball and has a good passing range.

Next to Fred he looked like a world beater.

ddg01

Good on the ball and passing. Awful off it, positively shocking at times.

Dan_F

Well he’s clearly not a defensive midfielder, asking him to play like Casemiro and not making any other adjustments was asking for trouble.

avgp_1

Underwhelming, should have gone for McKennie, thought he looked a stronger player.
You know you are saying that based on that performance but McKennie was pretty ordinary in possession even today and for a top team he will always look out of place.

Zoo

Thought you could see some of his quality. Baptism of fire and probably not fair on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.