5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Tough game for him. Not too bad but I think he certainly found it tricky out there against a very energetic and hungry Leeds side on his debut. Their midfield two are very, very competitive. Not the most quality but the American lads run their socks off and it didn't give him or Fred an opportunity for any sort of comfortable possession. That's where Eriksen's technical quality is so helpful, particularly in the first half when the energy levels of the opposition are high.

Andersonson

He was shocking the first 10 minutes. He grew onto it though. Both he and fred was out of positions several times and we were very open in the middle. He will be better with Casemiro, but who wouldnt

Godfather

Came to the worst possible time to us. I mean he's getting game time but our best players we could partner him with are injured

Welbeckham

Not convinced yet. Struggled with the intensity and positioning, needs to be better with the ball. At least we shouldn’t pair him with Fred because neither are really DM.

Jacob

Not convinced yet. Struggled with the intensity and positioning, needs to be better with the ball. At least we shouldn’t pair him with Fred because neither are really DM.
Yet? He's played one game.

avgp_1

I don't think so. Has a higher floor almost certainly, but also don't really think his ceiling is higher as a player.
Has a much higher floor. And is much more consistent in possession. He is a steady player, not a maverick like Fred

Footyislife

But actually, it's not.
Harsh introduction to the EPL. Would have rather seen Mainoo given a chance or even better Martinez pushed up to be the DM.

CloneMC16

Very tough game for him to start in. We had massive problems during defensive transitions. Him and Fred were played through too easily. Not great, but it was his first start. Fred had a shocker, which didn't help. The shot he had that was saved was pretty good.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Was behind the pace of the game for a while but grew into it. Difficult first start for him.

Idxomer

Looked very laboured in his movement but did ok in the 2n half.

Welbeckham

Yet? He's played one game.
Exactly. That’s why I said yet. It’s only one game, but I wasn’t impressed.

Obviously one game isn’t enough to draw a conclusion, but I’m very doubtful of today’s midfield pairing functioning together.

Trex

Hard to define your role when playing next to Fred. To early to say anymore than this.

The United

He was okay considering this is his only second game. He does not seem to get the tempo here yet. But I thought he looked a bit slow even for a CM.

ForeverRed1

What an introduction to the PL for him against a struggling Leeds team. It really is different gravy to Germany. Sounds weird but the game will help him get up to the speed, I’m sure he’ll be better prepared on the weekend. Tough game for him tonight.

Roboc7

It’s a big ask expecting him to hit the ground running, grew into the game though and sure he’ll improve over next few weeks.

Drizzle

No idea how good he is yet, but can say for sure he's rather slow. Another slow player in a slow midfield.

That said, I'm betting he'll look decent next to Case.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Thrown into the deep end and he wasn't that bad. At least not when you consider the rest of the team.

OrcaFat

I don't think so. Has a higher floor almost certainly, but also don't really think his ceiling is higher as a player.
Oh my god. You’ve just seen how shit we are with Fred asked to do anything but nip ankles. We’ve all seen Fred’s ceiling and it’s so low it’s a health hazard.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Starting in a derby when his game time has been limited this season was always a big ask. The ask was made even bigger by playing alongside Fred today too. He nearly scored. Had a good game.

Rauður Djöfull

Look forward to seeing him with Casemiro

Fred did nothing ti help him and was awful so hard to judge him on this alone, got thrown into the deep end and managed to grow into it

OrcaFat

Look forward to seeing him with Casemiro

Fred did nothing ti help him and was awful so hard to judge him on this alone, got thrown into the deep end and managed to grow into it
Agreed. He is versatile and can do a job at no6 but the surety of Casemiro alongside will set him free as more of a no8.

horse_pills

Some of the comments in this thread are a joke ("should have gone for xx player", "way off the pace", "5th choice behind McFred", etc...) - pathetic. The guy's been here 5 minutes and was thrown into a midweek Roses Derby, out of position, alongside Fred in a team battling injuries and suspensions. Maybe give him a few games ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.