g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Marco Reus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabeasC

Of course I do on the surface of it but it makes me wonder...1 why domt Barcelona want him anymore? 2 if they do is Woody stupid enough to get slapped twice. 3 I think he's a fallback for Kroos
If the club had the choice to get only one of Fabregas or Kroos, they would go for Fabregas any day of the week.

He is a big name player, he is proven in the prem and is also a sign of how we are still a big power. I think would prefer Kroos purely because he is in amazing form, is younger and has actually played as a CM recently, whereas Fabregas hasn't.

Donut

Difficult to say, if you asked me to put money down Id only bet on say 2-3 names Shaw, Reus. Before everything emerged about Van Gaal id also had put money on Carvalho but now Id say that one is a bit up in the air. The other two I hope are Kroos and Hummels (Much more difficult transfers) Hummels is only off the back of the recent speculation on a CB, although I had heard that we were seriously looking at Mangala but have since been put off by Citys interest. I dont think any signings will happen before a new coach is confirmed. But we are definitely in for that calibre of player. Ive also heard a rumour that weve lodged a bid for Moura opening at 25m with the aim to get Reus and Moura on the flanks.

To be honest who knows.
How old are you? And is your favourite game FIFA or FM?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Difficult to say, if you asked me to put money down Id only bet on say 2-3 names Shaw, Reus. Before everything emerged about Van Gaal id also had put money on Carvalho but now Id say that one is a bit up in the air. The other two I hope are Kroos and Hummels (Much more difficult transfers) Hummels is only off the back of the recent speculation on a CB, although I had heard that we were seriously looking at Mangala but have since been put off by Citys interest. I dont think any signings will happen before a new coach is confirmed. But we are definitely in for that calibre of player. Ive also heard a rumour that weve lodged a bid for Moura opening at 25m with the aim to get Reus and Moura on the flanks.

To be honest who knows.
So when you say "you've heard rumors", does it actually mean you read those bullshit articles in the papers and websites?

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
So when you say "you've heard rumors", does it actually mean you read those bullshit articles in the papers and websites?
Mostly from people I know who have friends in the club.

SolidState

Not from twitter. Personal friends. Just transferred information. It could be wrong/he could be lying but very very unlikely.

SolidState

Ugh it doesn't matter does it, he asked for my opinion I gave it.

ZDwyr

I really want Reus. He's probably my #1 transfer dream at this point in time. The guy is a star.

Kaos

If Woodward is desperate to bring in a superstar signing this summer, its Reus he should be after instead of Cavani. £40-45million bid and I reckon he'll be ours (and there'll be £20million left over from the hypothetical Cavani bid too).

Brophs

The One and Only
Oh, for feck's sake, we're not starting this ITK nonsense again, are we?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I really want Reus. He's probably my #1 transfer dream at this point in time. The guy is a star.
Me to. So much positives about him.

Pace, Goals, LW position, young and only getting better. Something we lack in midfield.
As @Kaos said. If Woodward wants a superstar. This is the guy

ZDwyr

Does anyone here on the forum actually have genuine ITK knowledge? Not that I'm doubting the poster who is posting in this thread, I just am not really sure. If someone can let me know which posters to believe though it would be helpful :)

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Does anyone here on the forum actually have genuine ITK knowledge? Not that I'm doubting the poster who is posting in this thread, I just am not really sure. If someone can let me know which posters to believe though it would be helpful :)
"Those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know".

Infra-red

I don't think anyone is a reliable ITK when it comes to predicting transfers. You could ask Ed Woodward himself who we will sign this summer, and he'd probably get half of them wrong. Needless to say, things change, transfers are complicated.

SolidState

Im definitely NOT an ITK personally. Someone I know is not an ITK nor does he/she claim to be but they 100% know a current player at the club very very well. Everything I post in regards to transfers are my OPINION based on what that person tells me and how it tallies up with the media and other people I know who have links within the club on twitter and the such.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Im definitely NOT an ITK personally. Someone I know is not an ITK nor does he/she claim to be but they 100% know a current player at the club very very well. Everything I post in regards to transfers are my OPINION based on what that person tells me and how it tallies up with the media and other people I know who have links within the club on twitter and the such.
Thanks for clarifying, we all thought you were a genuine ITK for a second there.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
As Rado said. If people really are 'ITK', they won't speak
I remember some guy on the official United forum was talking people through every little detail of the Moura transfer as he was a massive ITK, and because the rumours where strong, people believed him because the rumours and his say so worked side by side, and then bam, moved to PSG :lol:

SolidState

As Rado said. If people really are 'ITK', they won't speak
I remember some guy on the official United forum was talking people through every little detail of the Moura transfer as he was a massive ITK, and because the rumours where strong, people believed him because the rumours and his say so worked side by side, and then bam, moved to PSG :lol:
To be fair we were gazumped on in the last min by an agent fee.

Brightonian

To be fair we were gazumped on in the last min by an agent fee.
Again, only according to a lot of unreliable information.

As everyone is saying, no-one who actually knows what's going on in these negotiations talks about it, so even the most reliable stuff in the media is just a mixture of educated guesswork and rumour-sifting.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
But we are definitely in for that calibre of player. Ive also heard a rumour that weve lodged a bid for Moura opening at 25m with the aim to get Reus and Moura on the flanks.
:lol:
Bloody hell bro, you're gonna be fun in the summer.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I'm pretty sure the only person I have heard that Moura rumour from is @Corrienationstr on twitter, who funnily enough thinks we have Reus in the bag too.

SolidState

I'm pretty sure the only person I have heard that Moura rumour from is @Corrienationstr on twitter, who funnily enough thinks we have Reus in the bag too.
Yeah I follow that guy too, he mentioned it the other day I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.