Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
What has happened to him? Is he injured? Haven´t been following football in the last month and this thread hasn´t been bumped so i guess he isn´t featuring much

Devil may care

What has happened to him? Is he injured? Haven´t been following football in the last month and this thread hasn´t been bumped so i guess he isn´t featuring much
He's injured, it's ankle problem I think.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He's injured, it's ankle problem I think.
Thanks mate. Never got that type of injury at Sporting, just problems with the shoulder. Surprised he has been missing so many games. Wasn´t really injury prone at Sporting.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
He's been injured as often as Phil Jones this year, and off to the copa crappola or whatever its called this summer,
another along with Shaw that you'd hope could actually stay fit for more than a few games running next year.

justboy68

Shame about the injury problems but overall an okay first season for him in my opinion. Looking forward to see if he will kick on next year.

Sam

Thanks mate. Never got that type of injury at Sporting, just problems with the shoulder. Surprised he has been missing so many games. Wasn´t really injury prone at Sporting.
That kind of positive injury record was never going to be tolerated at United.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
He's been pretty good in some games and pretty dodgy in others. In his good games he looked awfully composed and solid. Other games, not so sure. I do think the best is yet to come from him.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He's been pretty good in some games and pretty dodgy in others. In his good games he looked awfully composed and solid. Other games, not so sure. I do think the best is yet to come from him.
Sounds like his first season at Sporting. His second was very good. I do agree with you, i think he will be better next year after being settled to a new country and more demanding league/club.

Devil may care

The game he hurt the ankle in was where he tried to play through it I think, so that might have prolonged things, he's back in training but lacking "match rhythm" as LvG likes to call it. At this point I imagine we'll keep him out until the end of the season as he's going to the Copa America.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I thought the injury which was keeping him out was fractured ribs.:confused: Or was that Ander?

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
I thought the injury which was keeping him out was fractured ribs.:confused: Or was that Ander?
That's Rafael isn't it? Got a knee in the ribs in a u21 match. Herrera had a rib injury earlier in the season which was the start of him being out for a long time.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
That's Rafael isn't it? Got a knee in the ribs in a u21 match. Herrera had a rib injury earlier in the season which was the start of him being out for a long time.
Didn't Rafael fracture his face? I'm so confused, too many injuries this season.

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
Didn't Rafael fracture his face? I'm so confused, too many injuries this season.
Rafael fractured his cheek, recovered and made minutes for the u21 again where he got a knee in the ribs and fractured those. He's out for the season.
Ander Herrera played 1 match with a corset this season, that was when he had a rib injury. He didn't do too well and got dropped for a long time after that.
Rojo has an ankle problem from the last time he played, guess he hasn't recovered yet or van Gaal is extra carefull with him.

DevilRed

Not convincing at left back. Just doesn't have the technique or passing ability to play there regularly for us. Blind would be a better option except that we have no midfielders that can play a holding role.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm at a loss as to why he was taken off, lack of match rhythm perhaps?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Had less problems. Says it all. Why do you think LVG took him off after he almost let Walcott through to score?
Didn't Blackett and Walcott come on at the same time?

ZDwyr

I thought he was our worst player for a lot of the game. He did some good things before he got subbed off though. I thought he struggling a little bit physically as the match went on but a lot of other people seem to think he was fine so I am not sure.

World Game

really bad passing especially in the first half when the rest of the team was playing well. Think he had to be taken off as he wasn't 100% match fit and we needed fresh legs to deal with the fresh legs of Walcott.

Annahnomoss

really bad passing especially in the first half when the rest of the team was playing well. Think he had to be taken off as he wasn't 100% match fit and we needed fresh legs to deal with the fresh legs of Walcott.
I was just happy they didn't start Walcott. We would have been in trouble.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Can't understand why people would complain about him, especially given that he's not a left back. Played well imo, 4 interceptions, 5 tackles (1 failed), 77% passing rate's not that bad too, overallped Young whenever it was needed and positioned himself well. Not to mention that he bailed us out in the second half when David got off the line too early and got lobbed by Giroud I think and Rojo cleared it from going in and some minutes earlier he did this last ditch tackle when our CBs were sleeping and I think Cazorla was going 1v1 with DDG.

Bojan11

I thought he was ok. Very aggressive on Ramsey.

Think he will improve next year.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
I've great time for him, he gets stuck in and rattles who ever is near him from time to time and it's no harm to have a bit of that going on at the back either. He was doing alright yesterday too prior to being subbed. Overall he's had a very good debut season for us and now that he has that out of the way I'd expect him to be a lot more savvy when it comes to PL football and we should see a better player next season.

Bwuk

He isn't a left back. It's the same as judging Jones or Smalling when played out there.

Thought he did fine. Not 100% fit though.

Hal9000

Lost a bit of pace, or maybe not 100%. Previous remember him being quite rapid, but seemed to be treading through mud at times today.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I really like Rojo for some reason, he's not the most refined CB but I think he will do well for us in the pong long term. He did well when he played a few games in a row, but like the rest of our defenders his season has been interrupted by injuries.

JackXX

He seemed really slow yesterday? Certainly in the second half. Maybe he still has an injury lingering but he looked like he couldn't run properly.

Raptori

Special needs
He seemed really slow yesterday? Certainly in the second half. Maybe he still has an injury lingering but he looked like he couldn't run properly.
Yeah, he was carrying an injury. If we had any better options I doubt he'd have started.