6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Genuinely think he's going to be a class defender. Its understandable that defenders need time to adjust to the physicality of the league but he's shown plenty of quality so far. His versatility is quite helpful as well, as he can be very decent at left back when we need him to be.

JON.B

Sloop
Genuinely think he's going to be a class defender. Its understandable that defenders need time to adjust to the physicality of the league but he's shown plenty of quality so far. His versatility is quite helpful as well, as he can be very decent at left back when we need him to be.
I agree, and what impresses me most about him is that he always appears fully committed to the cause...he seems to have a genuine passion for the club despite only being here a short while. I think longterm he can go on to be not only a top player, but a great servant to the club that the fans will really grow to love and appreciate.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yeah, he's shown that he's not your typical reckless South American defender. He's shown good composure and awareness in his defending, and he's grown into the physicality and tenacity of the English game. Defensively, he's reliable and solid, and with his versatility, he can go forward and put in some decent deliveries from the left.

I don't think he'll become our first-choice left back as he's a more natural defender than attacking player, but he does look to be our main left central defender for a long while.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pretty pointless but thought it was pretty funny. Love the guy, so passionate :lol:

mu4c_20le

You think he can still improve massively? He turns 25 this month which is still fairly young but I think he is like Heinze, he will always be passionate and rash and have his dodgy moments.

ScarleyUtd

You think he can still improve massively? He turns 25 this month which is still fairly young but I think he is like Heinze, he will always be passionate and rash and have his dodgy moments.
I think under LVG he can. Perhaps a good balance of his passion and LVG's love of discipline?

Smores

I think under LVG he can. Perhaps a good balance of his passion and LVG's love of discipline?
I thought LvG in the past was widely regarded to not really care about defenders tbh.

I do think Rojo could become quality but i do worry that we essentially have 4 CBs who require a more disciplined leader next to them. Would hate to see his career/reputation suffer because he has to play next to a different subpar defender every week.

ravi2

I think with a top class CB alongside him he will look alot better. He has had quite a few CB partners and this cannot be helping his development.
I always thought he do well playing with Godin.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He's clearly passionate about his football team, Estudiantes. Unsure about his choice of attire though...

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We signed Vidic at the same age. Safe to say he made vast improvements in the following years.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
How old were the likes of Vidic and Evra when we signed them ? He will definitely improve, especially as suggested above, he's paired with a quality CB partner like Godin.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Been our best defender this season. I didn't instantly take to him, but I believe he's gradually improved as the season has progressed. One of the first names on the team sheet, for me.

Ekeke

I think with a top class CB alongside him he will look alot better. He has had quite a few CB partners and this cannot be helping his development.
I always thought he do well playing with Godin.
Same goes with Smalling, who currently looks better

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
And that's him when he's happy :D you can imagine how angry he would seem when we lose! Great to have that type of passion in the team though, he seems a winner to me.

El-Manos

I think we can be happy that we got him in the end. He is certainly one of our best buys so far. I think the likes of Herrera and Shaw will justify their price-tag at some stage as well. Shaw is already a decent left back for us and sound defensively, he just need to improve going forward which he certainly will.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I think it's because he's actually direct, Shaw would be good if he could actually stay fit, but that looks an impossibility. Not surprising though, considering his age. Anyway, he is by far and away our best CB and LB at the moment. That's so depressing.

Bwuk

far better than Smalling or Jones.

Jones should never of came on, we should just shifted Blind to left back.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Still not sure what to make of him other than he is performing better than Jones

Mister_Stubbs

far better than Smalling or Jones.

Jones should never of came on, we should just shifted Blind to left back.
Not really an achievement that.

I admire Marcos' passion and seeming desire to play for this club but I am yet to be convinced he is a central defender (or left back) to take this club forward. That said I'd keep him around as backup whilst selling both Smalling and Jones.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I think he's decent by virtue of looking a lot less shit then the rest of our centre-backs... I also think this is a false barometer on which anyone should be judged. As I said, I'm not actually sure what he's good at... (it's definitely not heading) it's probably something, but I've just not seen it... yet.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
What does crap mean to you? You seem to think everyone is crap.
Everyone? Nope. Rojo is crap though. Rash, poor positioning, think he's good on the ball except he's not. It's a toss up between him and Jones as to who's the more clueless defender. Rojo might just win that battle.

saivet

His rashness is frustrating. Needs to calm down as he seems to commit himself to tackles that don't need to be made. Maybe he is better than our other CBs but it's minimal imo. None of them are really any good.

His rashness is frustrating. Needs to calm down as he seems to commit himself to tackles that don't need to be made. Maybe he is better than our other CBs but it's minimal imo. None of them are really any good.
I think it would do wonders for Rojo if he had a calmer head next to him. He has the makings of a modern top class defender and his rashness is something that can be coached out. Certainly our best CB anyway and the only one likely to make it here imo.

Minimalist

One of the only defenders we have who does his job without any fuss. Nothing to see here.