Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
How can you not love Rojo?? Clearly works really hard for the team and does offer something going forward. I just wish Jose would leave him in the CB position for a solid run of games so that he can really get to the next level with some consistency. Rojo and Bailly/Jones easily my first choice.

Loublaze

ATLien
The Rojo-Jones combination has now failed to keep clean sheets in three crucial games that would've seen United climb out of 6th. Against Arsenal (1-1, late headed Giroud goal that Jones was weak for), Liverpool (1-1 though that was Pogba's fault) and now Bournemouth. Bailly and Smalling would've probably got the clean sheet as they've managed to do so in 5 straight league games.

Ban

Wonder if Jose is thinking about one CB combo for the league and another for EL. Maybe we'll se Balling in Rostov.

Jaybomb

Great goal yesterday. Thats hard to pull off.

He needs to play every game. Rojo and Bailly is clearly the way forward. We need to stop this Smalling/Jones rubbish. They're not Rio and Vidic and they never will be. Enough!

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I am not sure he was that great tbf, he let their man very early one on one with de Gea(from that I can remember it was his mistake?) with poor positioning and recovery, and his distribution can be annoying with all the hoofing because he is capable of doing better than that, but he was definitely much better than Jones. I would rotate him, Smalling and Bailly as a first choice till the end of season, changing them depending of the opposition.

Rostov 1:1 Man Utd

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
My MOTM for tonight. Was a colossus at the back sweeping up everything that came his way. Great game and proving to be our most reliable defender this season. Everything Phil Jones aspires to be.

Golden Nugget

Another solid performance from him. I never thought I'd say this but I think he has been our best CB this season.
Came here to say exactly this. Couldn't stand him last season, but he's been out best player this season. Brilliant turn around from him

drdoityourself

The best of the three. One particular fact of his game is when he has to make a clearance under pressure he tries to keep it in play and we have every chance of maintaining possession. The other two seem are all too pleased giving away a throw in under minimal pressure.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Love this guy. Another solid performance. First CB on the teamsheet for me.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
MOTM

No idea what people are drinking if they think Fellaini was better

Shuriken

We've yet to start Bailly and Rojo as the center back pairing, have we? Would like to see that.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My MOTM. Our best defender by far, just wish the other CB's were on his level. There's something I thought I would ever say!

Sylar

Him and Bailly are our best pairing. Having an excellent season.
Probably is, but strangely enough, I dont think weve seen it as mentioned here:

We've yet to start Bailly and Rojo as the center back pairing, have we? Would like to see that.
I think when theyve played together its mostly seen Rojo out as LB. I really want to see them together as theyve both looked individually best (Rojo LCB, Bailly RCB)

stepic

There was one particular tackle when he was running back that was just exquisitely timed. Best CB at the moment.

Chelsea 1:0 Man Utd

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That Cahill chance would be a goal if it was not for de Gea. That's almost a carbon copy of the goal Smalling allowed a striker to execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.