Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

The thing about Bailly-Rojo as a defensive partnership is that, at worse, it'll be a right fecking laugh.
Tbf I do get a good laugh out of Bailey at times. But in his defense, on form, he's one of the best CBs in the world for me.

sokol11

Tbf I do get a good laugh out of Bailey at times. But in his defense, on form, he's one of the best CBs in the world for me.
Getting a little ahead of times are we? Bailly had a period when he was exceptional I give you that but it was just a period for now. Most of the games he plays he is solid but free caring and loves to take risks. Something you don't want in a defender. Maybe sometimes he will become premium defender but he is not there yet.

ManuMou

Two at the back system

Bailly------Rojo/Jones/Smalling

Three at the back

Bailly------Jones/Smalling------Rojo

Lindelof is no where near the XI spot. Definitely not this season. Probably not the next season either. Unless miracle happens. He needs to

1. Cut out his "deadly" mistakes
2. Get back his confidence
3. Play his own game and compete

Don _ Conte

Supports
Chelsea
Looking objectively from a neutral, I think he is definitely your best defender, really quite rate him. Strong quick and reads the game well, strange because I actually thought he was terrible when you first signed him.

King.of.Red

one thing that can heal my disappoinment from our loss and make me quite happy is Rojo solid performance. hopefully he can keep and improve his form and never get terrible injury again.

PoTMS

Rojo is red. Great to have Marcos back. Honestly think that with Rojones and/or Bailly, our defence is up there as one of the best in the world. Lindelof was such a strange signing, forgetting the fact that he’s shite.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was outstanding last night. We really do have a good group of centre halves. It makes us spending £40m on one all the more infuriating to me, given we can’t just spend what we want in the market.

iKeano

Great comeback performance, being out for 7 months and returning like that. Solid. Slight liability at times, but gotta love his no nonsense style of defending.

Alabaster Codify7

He was fantastic last night considering he's literally just returned from a severe injury. Brilliant showing. Start him against Brighton.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Looking objectively from a neutral, I think he is definitely your best defender, really quite rate him. Strong quick and reads the game well, strange because I actually thought he was terrible when you first signed him.
Agreed.

meamth

In terms of ability, Rojo is up there with Bailly. The only thing differentiates him with Bailly is his eccentricity. Sometimes in odd games he will risk getting a red card.
I remember people here were bashing him as shite signing. Look at him now and surprise surprise the new scapegoat is Lindelof. Poor guy.

Davie Moyes

Fantastic comeback. What I also love about him is communication and organisational skills. There were a few times in the second half he was being very vocal.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Off topic but he looks like Dybala in the thread's picture.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Did well today again. Very impressive return from such a bad injury.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Do you know, I've no idea what happened there. I confused Smalling with him early in the game and for some reason it stuck in my head. I am officially on one. :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
Do you know, I've no idea what happened there. I confused Smalling with him early in the game and for some reason it stuck in my head. I am officially on one. :lol:
:lol:

He'll probably play against Watford though. I'm predicting Smalling - Rojo

Home&Away

How did he not get sent off - I thought he got a yellow in the first half

CarwynWilliams23

There we go, momentum lost going into the Arsenal game. This will be the state of play by saturday. Not Rojo's fault.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Yeah i'm still not over this penalty, what a stupid error.
I'll put it down to a lack of match sharpness, but he can be far too rash in the box.

Baxter

Yeah i'm still not over this penalty, what a stupid error.
I'll put it down to a lack of match sharpness, but he can be far too rash in the box.
He's been exceptional apart from that.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Ridiculously stupid penalty, which you kind of sense he always has in him.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He always has this recklessness. Cut it out- he got lucky it wasnt punished.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's been exceptional apart from that.
You can't say 'apart from' that because that very incident ignited the fire in Watford and it was unnecessary, showed a real lack of composure after mistiming his initial tackle.

On another day, against a better opponent it would have been pivotal in costing us at least 2 points, and we've got Arsenal, CL & City in the next 10 days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.