6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongsy

Great time to rest Ibra. Couldn't be happier. Rash and Martial both look fantastic. Martial had more minutes this month, but Rashford more than deserves his start against West Ham now for Ibra. Can see us going diamond and all.

Reactions: Invictus

Oscie

Superb today. Quite why he didn't take it into the corner flag in the 93rd minute I'll never know, but other than absolute quality.

Ainu

Much better than in recent games. This is the sort of impact he had on games last season, and I remember at least one such occasion at the Euros as well.

Litch

Again another one I worried about but again such a great talent to have at the club. His ceiling is ridiculous high....

Prongsy

He looked very good today but he did nothing to suggest he should start over Ibra. Come on.
We are playing in 48 hours. Zlatan really could do with a single game break. No is calling for Rashford to just get back to the starting 11 permanently.

Hojoon

Much better than in recent games. This is the sort of impact he had on games last season, and I remember at least one such occasion at the Euros as well.
He dribbled past more players in his two minute cameo against Iceland than any other England player.

JezChan

Great little run out for him tonight. Very pleased not purely from what he showed, more so about the match context that he showed it in.

Good to know he hasn't faded and is hungry as ever for the big time.

Prongsy

I have a hard time seeing Zlatan not start against West Ham. If he was going to rest for a match I suspect it would have been today.

There are some from today who looked like they could still be a good shape to play day after tomorrow like Pogba, Valencia, Herrera, Mkhi, Martial & obviously DDG. Expecting more rotation elsewhere. But even these players, I won't mind if we dont over work them all the time.

Reactions: Invictus

AR87

There are some from today who looked like they could still be a good shape to play day after tomorrow like Pogba, Valencia, Herrera, Mkhi, Martial & obviously DDG. Expecting more rotation elsewhere. But even these players, I won't mind if we dont over work them all the time.
Yeah, I don't think Pogba or Valencia ever need a rest lol.

cyberman

He's fantastic when sides are pegged back and he only has to go one way.
I also think he's better at dribbling v a number of players rather than 1v1 for some reason.

Sylar

Great cameo. Always say this, but he shouldnt be fussed right now if hes not starting games. Hes 19, and getting to learn and train with some great players (eg Zlatan).

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Great time to rest Ibra. Couldn't be happier. Rash and Martial both look fantastic. Martial had more minutes this month, but Rashford more than deserves his start against West Ham now for Ibra. Can see us going diamond and all.
Ibra will get his rest in the Cup.

Grunge

So far away I get up 4am to just watch Utd on TV
Like most posters, I have to agree that was a much improved "go" from young Mr. Rashford when he came on today. Fighting for a place on the team and doing it smartly!
Keep learning from the maestro around you young man, and an international superstar striker you may become.

Mr Smith

Looks like being left out for a while hasn't damaged his confidence too much. Might be worth starting him up top when there's next an opportunity.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Inspired substitution.

TheSwedeFromSweden

Supports
Zlatan
Don't know if I got proof for this statement. But isn't he that typ of player who is terrible while starting but great while being subbed in.

podurban2

Good to see him back. Interesting times ahead with him as an option, could tear defences a new one with his speed.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Thought it was strange he came on instead of Martial but he's changed the game so fair play to him.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Massive impact on the game. Played very well.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Delighted for him after all the stick he's received. He'll probably start against Reading next.

waza7111

A brilliant option to have on the bench. He might actually be better as a substitute against tired defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.