Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The goal at the weekend has obviously done him the world of good, looks really confident

Zoo

And some say loan him? He gets plenty of game time and is an important member of the squad already.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Best I can remember seeing him for so long, looks great.

lopiop

Must have watched mbappe last night thinking he needs to upstage him

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's going to be some player if he can develop a consistent touch.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If he could improve his end product everyone would have completely different opinion on him.

DeOddi

So weird watching him today. Looked like a completely different player. Usually when played on the left side he stays wide and looks for a 1 on 1 with the full-back or goes for a cross. But so far he has been everywhere, making great runs, taking on players, linking play in the centre. Obviously not everything came off, but by far the best he played this season.

Smudge

Looks to have improved his all round game a bit more. Making nice runs in behind, coming out wide and even running through the middle. Not everything will come off for him at this stage but he is on the right path.

Devil may care

Probably his best game of the season, made some good runs and covered his flank defensively really well, needs to slow down a touch when running with the ball though, he just runs into defenders too much.

3KDré

Needs to bulk up. Gets bullied off the ball far too often for my liking.

Sylar

Was he injured or tired? he didnt look it. Was a mistake to bring him off as he was pushing Anderlecht back

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Think we all know his problems in the game, his touch and technique are erratic and more often then not they let him down. Watching Rashers since he started playing for academy as a tiny skinny kid im pretty confident that technique isnt or at least wasnt his problem. He was probably the most standout player since Ravel and Pogba in that department but then the growth spurt occur.....in my playing days i saw few players struggling with technique after that and pretty much nobody recovered but i realize the sample size is way too small.
Maybe if someone else experienced similar staff would appreciate your insight, maybe @Stack as he is coach IIRC

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He looked poor to me, his Touch is depressingly bad.

surf

Jose likes him, which is encouraging. Say what you like about Rashford (poor touch, heading, hold-up play, finishing, yada, yada) he still scares the pants off good defences with his pace and directness. And he's only 19.

Coops73

Played well yesterday, worked hard all game, I'm convinced he's going to be one hell of a player in a year or 2.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It's telling when a manager of Mourinho's mold trusts a 19 year old so much. Regardless of Rashford's deficits, his work ethic appears to be top notch. That's a very important foundation to have.

The White Pele

I saw him for England at Wembley a few weeks ago playing wide left and he was exceptional. He seems to be adding to his game and not surprised to see him playing well for United.

ZupZup

He had a great game. If Rashford was in another team and we saw him playing like he did last night... we'd be begging Woody to sign him up.

We actually have him in our team and I see so many critical comments because he might give the odd ball away trying to beat a player or misplace a pass. Talk of sending him out on loan when he's a young homegrown talent, getting plenty of minutes and out performing a few of his more experienced teammates. I don't understand it at all.

Dobbs

I'd like to see him cut inside and get more shots off. He's a threat from distance and probably just needs a bit more confidence to try it a couple of times per game.

manunited1919

If he bulks up over the summer he could be a beast for us. He needs to maintain the focus and keep working hard. Mourinho is giving him a chance, and he doesn't do that often with young players.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've seen a lot of people question his technique and I don't get it. He's shown to have fabulous technique but, he's 19, it's going to be inconsistent. I still see him devloping into a Alexis/Tevez type forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.