4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcurt

Wow… he’s concerned about his lack of game time… How about being concerned about where all his ability disappeared to?
Mental isn't it. A players plays terribly for 12-months yet his camo think it is right to bemoan playing time concerns to the media.

Last I checked, top level sport was a meritocracy. You perform well and you play, simple.

AneRu

Instead of pandering to his ego they should just let him find a new club, tell him that if he is angry that he isn't playing more whilst in poor form he should try out his options, call out this bluff and let him get a reality check as no one will touch him on his wages. Instead the idiots running down this club will seek to reassure him, it's just so maddeningly predictable.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Golden boy really loves to chat with press. Last 3-4 months, first it was Ole, then about Lingard and now lack of playing time.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
So entering the summer, he's another who will have a single year left and possibly leave for nothing. Can't understand how this keeps happening to us, despite him being poor for a while, I don't want to lose him for nothing, we either lock him down and put faith in him rediscovering his form or we sell him and get some money, losing him on a free is more signs of how badly our club is run.

Raw

We're really going to end up having feck all up front aren't we?

Ronaldo, Cavani and Martial likely leaving in a season or two. Rashford looking elsewhere. Greenwood locked up. What a mess.

Idxomer

So entering the summer, he's another who will have a single year left and possibly leave for nothing. Can't understand how this keeps happening to us, despite him being poor for a while, I don't want to lose him for nothing, we either lock him down and put faith in him rediscovering his form or we sell him and get some money, losing him on a free is more signs of how badly our club is run.
2 years, that's why he should be sold in the summer.

johanovic

Perhaps he should have put in a effort after coming on yesterday instead of walking around and not giving a feck...he´s been dreadful for a long time now....sell him to Newcastle

Elcabron

Just another Danny Welbeck. Needs to leave.
I'd take Wellbeck over him any day of the week, Wellbeck always gave it his all and had a high work rate. Neither of which Rashford does which is completely unacceptable.

He thinks he has made it, he has lost the humbleness he had as youngster and his attitude on the pitch very strongly suggests to me at least, that he feels he is above the dirty work needed on the pitch. He is more interested in dressing up in JLingz designed clothes than he is in giving 100% on the pitch as in he is more interested in the celebrity side of it from what I can see.

Martial and Pogba were always lazy on the pitch, Rashford however has become lazy which is what really bugs me about him. He is absaloutely living off his potential, still at his age and also the fact that he is a local boy. Needs to be moved on in the summer, Newcastle may be interested, doubt anyone else will be covering his wages.

Deery

Dreary
This kid really has no self awareness at all, been absolutely brutal for the best part of two years and now complaining about game time and wants to leave. Well I’m sorry Rashford but who exactly would take you, you’d struggle to get in a Watford side, definition of what’s wrong with the club no effort and all ego.

Couldn’t care less if he were to go…

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Instead of pandering to his ego they should just let him find a new club, tell him that if he is angry that he isn't playing more whilst in poor form he should try out his options, call out this bluff and let him get a reality check as no one will touch him on his wages. Instead the idiots running down this club will seek to reassure him, it's just so maddeningly predictable.
So true,our players have huge egos despite playing like non league players

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The rumours starting to solidify now, hm? Guess his camp thought now would be a good time to go a bit more public. Another bad decision from them.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
His attempts to try and run past 3-4 players every game is exhausting to watch. I don't understand why he attempts it as if he is going to pull a Messi-esque moment.

And if Fabrizio's tweet is in fact true, then off you if you think you are too big for this club. He's not performing well, hence the bench time

johanovic

We're really going to end up having feck all up front aren't we?

Ronaldo, Cavani and Martial likely leaving in a season or two. Rashford looking elsewhere. Greenwood locked up. What a mess.
Do you think that any of them are future solutions as forwards for us? I think IF we mangage to replace this lot in a sensible way we will start to see improvements....Greenwood was for me a possible generation talent but he´s surely fecked that up himsel by his actions. Is perhaps the core problem at our club that we are paying substandard players way to much money?

AneRu

So true,our players have huge egos despite playing like non league players
Our players lack self awareness so much its amazing. His last period of good form was maybe two years ago and instead of knuckling down to regain form he is already playing thearitrics for a new deal. Guess he is worried that new contract talks haven't started and he is being benched so he thinks threats will win him back his spot. So weak its embarrassing.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He should be fecked out the door this morning. Him and his buddy Lingard.

But the money isnt there to replace him and Cavani+ Ronaldo+Greenwood.

So we get another season of him and Martial.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Isnt this easy to answer? He wants clarity on his situation.

So if his PR team isnt helping him out, then he should sack them. Because this one is easy to answer. If you dont perform well and cant be motivated to play for Manutd in the derby game, then you wont get game time no matter what.

Deery

Dreary
His attempts to try and run past 3-4 players every game is exhausting to watch. I don't understand why he attempts it as if he is going to pull a Messi-esque moment.

And if Fabrizio's tweet is in fact true, then off you if you think you are too big for this club. He's not performing well, hence the bench time
Was embarrassing watching that yesterday, all he had to do was take a touch to the right and have a pot shot but decided to try and dribble 4 City defenders. There is non league players wouldn’t be that stupid and it’s not like it’s a one off occurrence.

Giggsyking

He was my favorite player at the club, I have defended him and gave him excuses. But I cant close my eyes to what he is serving us now. His body language yesterday was shocking, he does not look interested and maybe it is the best for both parties that he leaves. I bet Lingard is constantly talking into his ears.

Mainoldo

He should be fecked out the door this morning. Him and his buddy Lingard.

But the money isnt there to replace him and Cavani+ Ronaldo+Greenwood.

So we get another season of him and Martial.
We sell him we use the money. Come on man. He’s easily £70m.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'm sure a lot of people would be fine with letting him go given his form but it would make our issue with sheer numbers in attack even worse.

That would be Cavani, Ronaldo, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, Lingard and Mata all either actively leaving this summer or with massive question marks over their immediate future, with only Sancho and Elanga guaranteed to be here longer term. Not good.

Raw

Do you think that any of them are future solutions as forwards for us? I think IF we mangage to replace this lot in a sensible way we will start to see improvements....Greenwood was for me a possible generation talent but he´s surely fecked that up himsel by his actions. Is perhaps the core problem at our club that we are paying substandard players way to much money?
Nah I'm not too bothered about them, it's just that they could be leaving almost all at once leaving us with more holes to fill in a short space of time.

We'd only end up with Sancho and Elanga, even with bringing in more youth we'd still need a couple new strikers and wingers. Hopefully the club gets it right and avoids expensive has-beens or offering young players 200k+ a week.

led_scholes

Even when on form, we now know he doest deserve to be paid that much. We saw it DDG too. No point keeping him after the summer. It's not about not losing for free. In fact I don't mind even if we sell him 1 pound. It is about making a statement: unprofessional players who don't show any effort are out of this club.

The problem with Rashford is not form, it's attitude. He is showing even less effort than Lingard, a player who is leaving in the summer and wants to leave the last 2 years.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
This shows you what is wrong at this club and with some of our players. Want all the benefits without putting the work in. Their mentality is wrong and I mentioned it earlier, I hope we're ruthless this summer.

Deery

Dreary
We’d need to bring back Martial and Amad. Then add a striker and a winger, it’s doable..

Wing Attack Plan R

I like Rashford and wish the trainers could help him remember how to play. He looks like he can’t get out of his own head when he plays, his dribbling is predictable and slow, his runs and positioning look like he’s doing homework not running about and playing. In short it looks like he’s working football instead of playing it, no freedom, no joy, no self expression, like he hates what he’s doing.

Last edited:

JoaquinJoaquin

Falcao put more effort in than this guy, and he had no legs. He is a complete disgrace to be honest, and if Fab's report is true, then that says it all about his character.

Get rid.

OneUnited24

Amazing to see some of the responses here. This season aside he’s shown enough promise to indicate he’s good enough to play for us. Comes back from surgery into a struggling team and just hasn’t got going. People single him out for bad performances fine but all that’s happened is he’s seeking clarity about where he fits in. Hardly surprising when the club has a interim manager, no real direction or idea over who the next manager is.

But no it’s all rashfords fault for questioning it and being in bad form like the whole team

Metal

Marcus Rashford is a symptom of Ole's cultural reboot project which meant pandering to egos and giving in to pure indulgence thereby creating young overpaid narcissists, in this misguided desperate belief that you can will through academy players through game time alone instead of proper coaching development and managing their attitude and conduct on and off the pitch.

I will never forget the time Ole had to come out in a press conference and firstly address/apologise/bow down to Sir Rashford and his pr team after advising him that he should focus more on his football. This kind of indulgence and molly coddling with this type of ego leads to a player believing he is bigger than the club or at least makes them believe that they are the focal point of it. As a result the player loses the hunger to keep on top of their game or improve it because they already believe they are untouchable and as big as the club itself. In their head they think the club should pander to their whims and needs as they think they are a special commodity that the club can't afford to lose.

Ole refusing to drop him when he was going through bad spells during his reign only fed into this indulgence and produced a spoilt entitled brat who now believes his name alone should merit a place on the teamsheet.
We also fed into this entitled spoiled brat mindset when giving him a monster contract, after his agent put out stories that Barcalona was interested in him

You got Mctominay who thinks hes the new roy keane because he flies into a few tackles and goes in on 50/50s against the likes of Burnley and Leeds and swears at opposition players for no reason.. Then you have Greenwood who believed he was not just above the club but above the law, because people were gassing him up calling him a generational talent just because he happened to be a very good finisher which a ten a penny in europe.

And we're now left with Sir MBE Rashford who is an extremely one dimensional with no football iq on the pitch who thinks he's a cross between David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo all because of this indulgence as a result of trying to recreate the class of 92 fantasy dream where we have an influx of youth graduates who make the first team and go on to become world class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sultan
Status
Not open for further replies.