Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
The performance thread has now turned into a load of bitches tossing off over fecking Instagram posts. Jesus Christ who cares about social media and PR stunts.

Someone create a gossip to discuss social media and keep this one to football.
Can we not have threads on topic anymore??
FFS

JordanAir

I like him a lot. He is really well balanced footballer, has great physical atributes and I think he will get a lot better in this second part of the season.

prateik

I think he's great.. Really good player.. seems like a fantastic human as well.

Can't wait for him to regain his form an be back at his best..

Long Time Red

Apparently refollowed Greenwood on instagram.

Seems a very surprising decision given the precedent he has set for himself on previous issues.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Need a strong second half and cement his position both at United and England.

mu4c_20le

It's nice to know there are people out there tracking social media accounts 24/7, jesus

Long Time Red

I think the poster must have seen a Daily Mail article which states he has started following Greenwood again along with Lindelof as well. No surprise it’s a load of shite coming from that gutter rag.
I did read the headline, I didn't bother checking it as it seems an odd thing for a newspaper to lie about.

I have since checked on the app and he is following Greenwood, I would post a screenshot if I had enough posts to allow me to do so.

Go to the Rashford's page on the app, click on following and type in Greenwood. He is there.

Swiss_Red89

Hilarious that I did but just rechecked and can confirm that Lingard+Rashford definitely don't follow Greenwood.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Hilarious that I did but just rechecked and can confirm that Lingard+Rashford definitely don't follow Greenwood.
I did read the headline, I didn't bother checking it as it seems an odd thing for a newspaper to lie about.

I have since checked on the app and he is following Greenwood, I would post a screenshot if I had enough posts to allow me to do so.

Go to the Rashford's page on the app, click on following and type in Greenwood. He is there.
Yep I just did that. He is following him.

*edit if you look at who he is following, Mason isn't there. If you search for Mason in the followers, he turns up. Weird.

RepardReece

Yep I just did that. He is following him.

*edit if you look at who he is following, Mason isn't there. If you search for Mason in the followers, he turns up. Weird.
In followers? That means Mason is following Marcus not the other way at around. If it's not in following Rashford isn't following him

Either way, I really don't see the reasoning why people are so bothered about followers on social media

Frank White

Jesus Christ please don't turn this thread to 3 pages of if he's following Voldemort or not, you're only going to rile up the usual lot. Next game can't come soon enough.

Threesus

You have people looking into whether he is following Mason, on Instagram. Then people wonder why he defends himself on Twitter.

In the social media age, you have to be perfect.

Frank White

You have people looking into whether he is following Mason, on Instagram. Then people wonder why he defends himself on Twitter.

In the social media age, you have to be perfect.
You have to be careful about what you wear too, wouldn't want to be mistaken for a pimp :houllier:

Swiss_Red89

I thought he played a good game on the right to be honest. One of his best all round performances from the right I can remember.
Some nice one touch passing.
Didn't agree that he got subbed instead of Ronaldo.

Must have scored the sitter at 1:0 though.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He did alright, but people cannot wait to shit on him at the first chance they get.

L1nk

Should have stayed on in place of Sancho who went off injured not long after anyway

slored1

Was OK but should have scored. Certainly not the worst of our performers.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I see why his ego is as out of control as it is, completely absolved of blame as usual by everyone on this forum.

UncleBob

Definetely more involved than usual, sadly his quality is average at best.

Swiss_Red89

I see why his ego is as out of control as it is, completely absolved of blame as usual by everyone on this forum.
What you on about? I think he was by far the most critisised player with Maguire in here only a few weeks ago.(rightly so)

He just wasn't bad today. He even upped his work rate noticeably. Would have left him on the pitch.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What you on about? I think he was by far the most critisised player with Maguire in here only a few weeks ago.(rightly so)

He just wasn't bad today. He even upped his work rate noticeably. Would have left him on the pitch.
No chance, Rashford could shoot a child and we’d have people on here defending his lethality.

pablo__p

I'm one his biggest critics and while i still think he's not a top tier footballer and never will be one, his work rate and defensive support was definitely best in months tonight.

Woodenlung

Decent performance. Worked hard in attack and defence tonight. The end product was a bit off, but he's a much different player than the one from 6 weeks ago. Looks much more confident.

I've no doubt the agenda merchants will be around shortly to make up some shit about him playing poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.